part 18

Jin was cutting vegetables while Bom was watching him.Only the kitchen lights were on since everyone was sleeping. Suddenly Jin flinched when he heard a music.He looked back to see Bom swaying here and there after putting her phone on the table.

"Bom,keep it down.Everyone is sleeping!"he hissed.But Bom wasn't the one listening. She was in her own world dancing to the beats.

Jin sighed before turning back to his work.But suddenly Bom tapped his shoulder making him turn to her in confusion. Without saying a word,she took his hands and dragged him backwards.

"Bom,yah!what are you doing?"he asked not knowing what she's up to.

She giggled before taking his both hands and started to dance."Aish, come on!It's fun to dance in the middle of the night while cooking for your sister"

Jin sighed in annoyance. "For god's sake--"

"God doesn't need your pity Jinnie. Just let him be and let's dance"she said cutting him off.

Jin sighed for the millionth time before giving up.Slowly the music took over his body.He swayed with her.She smiled widely."See!I told you this is fun!!"

For the first time,a smile appear on his face.

"Come on!let's cook while dancing. Shall we Jinnie?"she suggested and Jin nodded.

Jin cooked and danced with her time to time when they were exchanging knives or spoons.

"Bom,this is crazy"he said while chuckling.

Bom threw him a packet of flour and spinned around."Nah Jinnie.I'm the crazy one here"she muttered while swaying her hips.

Jin rolled his eyes with a smile."yeah.I can't deny that"

Just then Taehyung entered the kitchen with a worked up face thinking some intruders have barged into the kitchen but scrunched up his face seeing Jin and Bom cooking while dancing."What the hell is happening here?"

Bom looked at him.She smiled."We are having a late night snack party.Wanna join?"

"A snack party?"Hoseok also came to the kitchen. Soon,everyone came to the kitchen hearing the music boosting inside the mansion.

No one left because they were curious about her snack party.Even Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim were there.Jin had to cook more for them.And Mrs.Kim decided to help him.

On the other hand others were sitting on chairs in  a round as Bom ordered.They didn't have a choice but to listen to her because of Mr.Kim.Bom was in the middle dancing with Jimin who just automatically joined her.

"I always say what I am feeling.I was born without a zip on my mouth.Sometimes I don't even mean it.It takes a little while to figure me out"she sang with the music.

Jungkook scoffed hearing the lyrics. "She chose the best song for herself"he muttered rolling his eyes.

"Tae come on!!"Jimin giggled while pulling Taehyung.He was hesitant but he is also someone who enjoys music every single day so he couldn't resist the music.

Bom put her arms around the two boys' shoulders swaying with them.

"I made few mistakes,I regret it nightly.I broke a couple hearts that I wear on my sleeves.My mama always said,girl,you're trouble And now I wonder,could you fall for a woman like me"

"I swear I will send her to a mental hospital soon"Yoongi whispered to himself watching her dancing and singing."Who on the right mind would dance and sing in the middle of the night?"

Namjoon heard him."Well, a woman like her does it"

"That sinfull creature who destroyed my sleep"Yoongi muttered with a scoff.