part 27

Jin covered the sleeping Bom with a cover and sighed.He sat beside her and took a bowl of water which had a small towel inside it.He placed the wet towel on her forehead.Just then the door was opened revealing Namjoon. Jin quickly shushed him by placing his index finger on his lips not wanting to wake up Bom.Namjoom nodded and walked towards the bed silently and stood next to the bed.

"Is her temperature going down?"he whispered.

Jin sighed heavily. "Hmm.I guess.But she is still uncomfortable. She says her body aches"

Namjoon nodded.

"She asked why we weren't in home"Jin whispered staring at his sleeping sister."when she was sick"

Namjoon wasn't surprised or shocked.He already expected it."what did you say?"

"I said that we all went on a business trip alone with the maknaes. She was quite upset"Jin answered with a guilty look.

"What if she says it to our father?we will be grounded for weeks without our phones and guns"Namjoon asked with an anxious look.

Jin quickly sent him a glare with the mention of guns.Namjoon just smiled nervously.

"She won't. I already talked about it with her.She said she won't say a word if we all take her a trip"

Namjoon widened his eyes."You agreed?!"he whispered yelled.

Jin looked at him sharply."yes,don't give me that look.We promised with each other that we will take care of her well.Cancel whatever we have in next month.We will go on a trip as soon as she gets well.Or else she will spill everything to our father"

Namjoon sighed before nodding."fine.It's better than getting our asses whooped by our father"

Just then Jimin peeked inside like a rat peeking outside from its hole."Can I come in?"he asked wondering if they are in a serious discussion or not.

"Oh,Jimin-ah,what are you doing here without sleeping?"Namjoon asked and signalled him to come inside.

Jimin silently walked inside and sat on the bed next to Bom."I just came to check on her.Is she okay?"

Namjoon and Jin chuckled.

"You are really fond of her"Namjoon said with a smile."I remember you always saying you want a sister when you were little"

Jimin laid next to Bom with a smile nodding his head.He gave his phone to Jin."Hyung,take a photo of me and her like this"

Jin smiled and took few pics of them.Jimin did a peace sign smiling so brightly. He stood up and took his phone.He chuckled seeing drool coming out from Bom's mouth."She is soo cute"

Namjoon also chuckled."She looks like a small baby.But that's only when she sleeps.She is a pretty little bomb when she is awake"

Time skip

It was 5.a.m in the morning. Bom woke up hearing her phone ringing nonstop.She groaned because the disturbances.She looked at her nightstand where her phone was kept.She still didn't feel fine because of her fever but decided to see who was calling impatiently at the hour.She took the phone and looked at the ID.It was an unknown number.She answered it hesitantly.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bom,"a male voice rang through the phone.The voice was flirty.And it was somehow soft but hid mischievous intentions.Bom could feel it.

"Who is this?"

The voice chuckled through the other line."you can see who i am if you come out of your house.I'm infront of your house.Why don't we have a small chat?"