part 23

Bom took a deep breath and entered inside only to meet everyone's daggers like glares.But her mother's eyes were piercing her heart more.She had a hella disappointed look on her face.Bom gulped hard knowing that she had fucked up a big time.She clearly knows that her mother doesn't like it when she goes clubbing and parties.Bom was always a brat and always disappointed her mother a lot.But only if Mrs.Kim knew how much it is hard for her too.Bom felt hurt to see her mother's disappointed eyes.She never liked to hurt her mother but clubbing and going to parties were the only way Bom let out her sadness. She never wanted her mother to see her sadness.

Bom was going through a very hard time ever since her father was murdered.Constant nightmares,getting bullied by school, the traumas she goes through every time she hears loud banging sounds,panick attacks.Also the feeling of loneliness. Mrs.Kim may not know but she had distant herself unintentionally from Bom a lot after Bom's father died.Mrs.Kim fell into a huge stress after her husband's death and she neglected her duties as a mother.And Bom,the little girl had to take care of her stressed mother who had stopped eating for days after the incident. When the little girl needed the Comfort and safety,she had to give that to her mother.

And this made a huge different in Bom's character. She started to drink beers at the young age,went to parties and got wasted.That was the reason, why she is this much of a club person.As time passes,Mrs.Kim got better but not Bom.The girl's mind was imprinted with bad memories.And she had already started to be an adult.She already had made herself  a bitch to protect herself.

Only if Mrs.Kim knew about her daughter's state.

"M-Mom--"Bom tried to speak but Mrs.Kim left feeling so much disappointed. Bom lowered her head.she sighed before turning to her brothers and step father.She bowed without looking at them."I'm sorry"

Mr.Kim sighed."Bom,come with me"
Bom nodded and followed him.They went outside towards the pool area.

They went outside towards the pool area

They walked a bit in silence.But after few minutes, Mr.Kim decided to break the silence."sweetheart, I know it's hard to get used to this new environment. And I know that you are feeling lonely and suffocated in this big mansion"

Bom widened her eyes at his statement. And she was more shocked seeing Mr.Kim's calm face.She had already guessed that he would snap at her and scold her but things are happening in a completely different way.

"How--"Mr.Kim cut her off.

"It's obvious Bomiya.You always cause troubles to your brothers pulling pranks on them.You always try to find a way to escape from here to go to your friends.And I could understand your problem"

Bom lowered her head fiddling with her fingers.

"My sons are not used to have a sister.They are still trying to get used to you and your mother.And you did a good job with your pranks and little parties bomiya"he said smiling softly staring at the sky.