part 41

Kim Hyunshik was pinned to the wall by non other than Jeon Jungkook. He's gone insane right now. His eyes reminded of a snake who is going to attack his prey soon. He's not Jungkook. He's the mafia Jk.

"You knew it" he whispered in a deadly dangerous tone." You fucking knew about our parents" he hissed tightening his grip around his father's  neck collar.

No one stopped Jungkook. Not even his brothers. They were also expecting an answer from him.Mr.Kim uttered no word. His calm eyes stared back at Jungkook. On the other hand, Mrs.Kim also stood there with wide eyes.

"Speak the fuck out!" Jungkook screamed in frustration when Mr.Kim didn't utter a word.

Mr.Kim sighed." How did you know?" He asked not even showing any shock or surprised expression. He was not a man to act dumb. He will directly get into the fact.

Suddenly Yoongi came forward. His face was too calm. He pushed away Jungkook and stood infront Mr.Kim. Yoongi's hand went to Mr.Kim's neck grabbing his hidden necklace. Yoongi's eyes looked at his eyes directly with a pause and observed his expression. Calm. That was it. Mr.Kim let yoongi do what he wanted to do. Yoongi snatched away the necklace which was identical to the necklace Bom had given him. Yoongi had seen that necklace a long time ago but he never had any suspicion about this necklace. But now, he knew what is it about.

Yoongi pulled his empty necklace from his pant pockets and showed both of them to Mr.Kim. Then he opened both lockets. One locket is empty and other locket had another pendrive. Yoongi smirked looking at the pendrive." Guess, where is the other pendrive?" He asked as he raised his head with that smirk on his face.

Mr.Kim's eyes went to Taehyung's computer and saw the pendrive. Just then Mrs.Kim approached them slowly looking at the necklace. Her wide eyes stared at the empty locket. She wasn't looking at Mr.Kim's locket. She snapped her head to Yoongi."How did you find this?" She asked gaining everyone's attention.

Yoongi sealed his lips. Before he could utter a word,Bom came forward. "It was me. I gave them it"

Mrs.Kim looked at her in disbelief. Her mind was filled with so many questions but she didn't know what to ask first. So,Bom decided to answer her unasked questions.

"Yes,it was with me this whole god damn time. I digged the ground the day you hid it under the ground. I didn't let you hide the reason for my father's death. I never will let you mom" her eyes were releasing fire but she remained calm under her mother's dead glare.

"I did it for a reason" Mrs.Kim spat through her gritted teeth.

"You two knew each other  before" Namjoon came forward with a suspicious look." She was your friend's wife" he said looking at Mr.Kim and then his gaze went to Mrs.Kim." And he was your husband's friend. And you two hid things from us purposely?wow. Just wow"

Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim looked at each other.  Mr.Kim sighed. He slowly walked towards Taehyung's computer. Everyone watched him silently expecting atleast a word from him. But only his footstep sounds came from him. His hand touched the pendrive when he stopped by the computer. A smirk crept onto his lips. He slowly took the pendrive to his hands."So,you all know it now?" He chuckled confusing the boys and Bom. He still didn't face the boys. He observed the pendrive as it is the most interesting thing ever.

"You adopted us from orphanages knowing who we were" Jimin woke up his voice." You knew about us very well. We were not just random kids for you. What are we? Your friends' sons or weapons?"

Mr.Kim looked back while playing with the pendrive. He looked at Jimin."Both" he answered to Jimin's question. "You are my friends' sons who happened to be my biggest weapons" he said and smirked.