Chapter 13: A Start at The Middle

I opened my eyes to see me, but it was in my childhood house. I begin to drag my feet forward to see me, now in the kitchen. I saw the younger me staring at my father, dragging himself around to make himself some microwave food. 
The younger me was smirking, smiling, as the microwave was turned on. 

Suddenly, my eyes were blinded.

As my ears recreated a giant BOOM!

As the younger me walked up to the kitchen, cackling and laughing as loud as he can. I peered around him..

..To see my father with his chest opened. 

I had finally remembered.. this was how I lost my left eye. I felt my eye, and my fingers said my eye was covered by my eyepatch. But my mind told me my eye was there, and I could see through it. I saw younger me walk up into the kitchen, now on fire and in ashes. I saw younger me pick up a kitchen knife, while looking at my father, now with his ribcage exposed and his heart beating slower and slower. 

I had finally snapped myself out of my petrified state, and began running toward younger me. I felt words jump out of my chest as they began making themselves known.

"STOP!" As the younger me cackled and pointed the knife at his eye.

"Mister?" 

I woke up from my lucid dream and the kid began tugging on my arms. 
"I know this next house, we're getting close to our house!" He said, as I began blinking. 

"U-Uh, yeah that's good." I said, as he began hopping and skipping around.
As I checked the time, the sun began to set. It was 6:10, and I began to rush a bit more. 

I had arrived, as the kid knocked on the door. I began fumbling around with my eyepatch, just to make sure that my eye was still there. As the door opened, his mother was there to greet us, sweating and her clothes on wrong. 

"Uh.. Miss are you ok?" I asked her, as she began to smile.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine. Please come inside!" She said, inviting me in. I stepped in for a bit.

She told her son to go into the room, as I had taken a seat in the living room. I began to twiddle with my fingers, and my hands began to sweat. Was this another emotion? Nervousness, perhaps? What am I nervous about?

She had finally come out from the hallway, and sat next to me.

"Ma'am, I found your son in a train station this morning. We had been looking around for you for what felt like 5 hours." I said, as she turned a smile

"I really appreciate what you've been doing for my son. He often gets lost, and you've been helping a lot recently." She said.

"Uhh.. it's really no pro-"
"I need to repay you for your services.." She said, dancing her fingers closer and closer to my pants. 

Immediately I stood up, as she looked shocked.
"Look, you're son was in danger. I helped him. Don't offer your body so easily to a man who's helped your son more than TWICE." I said, getting my coat and walking out. 

I began walking.. and walking.. whoa..
What a view.

Distracted by the Neon City, I hear people shouting in the distance

Distracted by the Neon City, I hear people shouting in the distance. After walking closer, I see what the source was. 3-4 thugs arguing with two other people.

It's Rhed and Akira. I know the two of them are dating, this is just confirmation. I began walking closer, as Rhed and Akira began to walk. I began going into an alleyway just to follow the two, and as I peered the corner, one of the thugs pulled out a knife. I had to step in. I had climbed the stairs out of the alleyway and pulled one of them into the Alleyway, as me and him both slip on the stairs. 
The thug with the knife walks up and tries to stab me, but I grabbed anything my hand could've found and used it to block the knife. I grabbed a garbage bag and the knife sank in, giving me time to attack.

I took the knife out of his hands and smacked his Nape as hard as I could, as he hit the ground. The thug I pulled in had begun to wake up, so I picked him up by his hair. I used the lid of a trashcan and smacked him as hard as I could, as he slammed into the ground. 
The last one bowed down to me, begging for forgiveness. I climbed the stairs and stepped on his fingers, then kicking him back down with the rest of his scumbag friends. 

"Heyy~ I know yoouuuuu.." Akira said, now being carried by Rhed.

"Yeah, I do too. Thanks Koko!" He said, walking toward a car and opening the door. When did he get a car? Suddenly, a voice rang out behind me. A familiar one.

"Koko!" Fruity said, walking towards me.
"Hey Fruity. Don't mind the trash, they tried attacking me." I told him. 
"Sorry I took a while, I had to drop Yuki's brother." He said, putting his hands into his pockets.

I turned around and was about to walk, saying: "It's fine. Shall we go no-"
"Hey K-Koko? So about what happened a few nights ago.. Have you given my offer any consideration?" He asked me, as I looked over at him.

"Look, love isn't exactly my strong point. I don't feel emotions nor do I feel.. well, anything." I said, as he began to look down. I looked at him, as his eyes began to water.

"Sigh. But I wouldn't mind if you wanted to pretend to be a couple until I can feel emotion." 

His eyes began to lighten up and he began to jump.
"WHOOOOO!" He said, throwing himself onto me, bear-hugging me.
"I have some restrictions we can't do until I can feel emotion." I said, as his grip tightened.

"I don't care, I don't want this hug to end." He said, as I felt something begin to poke my thigh.
Wait.. if his hands are hugging me..

"OKAY, YOU'RE GETTING TOO EXCITED." I said, pushing him off of me. 

"Whatever you say! Lets get home..

Honey!"

He's milking the shit out of this.

I guess I don't mind.