Chapter 3: Who is She?

Who does she think she is?! Asking me all these questions like I'm a god, what's her problem? What did she trust Rhed? What the Hell is happening?

"Okawa? Are you alri-"
"I'm ok, lets just get to class alright?" Did I just say that? I didn't mean to say it like that.
Rhed's moving up, so I'll ask her before she can speak.
"Why did you go with Rhed? For all you knew he could've been trying to kidnap you, so why go with him?" I asked firmly, so that she won't evade the question. I need these answers, I need to understand her as soon as possible.
"He said he was your friend, so I decided to go with him. Is that too weird for you?" She.. SHE WHAT?
"Wha- wait wait wait, so you went with him because he was my friend? Is that the only reason?" I think I lost my composure. I can't believe that! No way!
"Yeah, why?" I don't understand her, what does she mean? This is embarrassing, let's just get to class as soon as I can.

Nothing important happens at 1st and 2nd block, so now we're at break. Rhed and Yuki are having a conversation, Yuki looks like she's having fun. Wait, why do I remember her name? Whatever, I'm busy right now. Out of the corner of my eye I see some guy, I think I can recall his name.. Kokoru? He's watching that smug bastard Fruity. Fruity's bullying some guy in the corner, it's none of my business. Though, I wonder what the nature between Kokoru and Fruity is.

Block 3 I see the guy he was bullying earlier. He's wearing green and his hair is kind of long, kind of like a girl's hair. I was contemplating asking him about it, but then I remembered getting involved was what got Yuki to sic me. I'll ask about it some other time.

"Hey Okawa, it looks like something's bothering you. What's wrong?" She asked me.
"It's none of your business. Just uh.." Hm, she is concerned. Fine, she's been good enough.
"Do you think that someone should stand up to Fruity? He's been bullying that guy Akira for a while now." I asked her, I hope she'll answer truthfully.
"You and Rhed really are friends, huh? He's concerned about it too. Maybe you two should tell him."
"You're right- Uh for once." Did I lose my composure? Well, I'm sure she doesn't mind.

After Lunch and 4th block, I see him again, this time looking a lot sadder in contrast to him normally. I'm drawing the line and putting my logic aside. I walked up to him as he looked over to me.
"You look sad, it's bothering me. I saw that Fruity guy making fun of you in Break, and you're gonna tell me what that's about." I firmly demanded. But she insisted on whispering to me, so I decided to walk with her home.
"He was making fun of me because I told him a secret, so I don't feel comfortable telling you." He said under his breath.
"Well have you told this secret to any other of your friends?" I asked him.
"No, because I don't have many." He said, this time a little quieter.
"That's too bad. Well because I'm probably now gonna care about you after today, you can tell me. I promise I won't tell a soul, because it's probably get you bullied again." I said firmly.
"Promise?" He asked again, this is getting repetitive.
"I promise." I said, wait am I caring for him? Doesn't matter, a secret is a juicy secret, and the more you know.
"Ok.. well.." Here we go! Maybe he's secretly killed someone or already has a girlfriend that he's hiding. Either way, this is gonna be good!

"I'm actually a girl."

"..you're actually a WHAT?!"