ch.30

omniscient •

saige laid almost lifeless on her livingroom floor , her stomach was bleeding due to marq opening her stitches with his kicks .

she wanted to get up but she didn't have the strength to move . she laid there all night praying that he'd just leave her and her kids alone .

she hated that she even let him into her house and she wished she had listened to amira .

saige looked out her front door as cold air continued coming in , marq didnt even close the door when he went upstairs.

saige begin crying as she closed her eyes, she was tired of fighting and tired of what her life had turned into , it made her not want to be here anymore.

she loved her kids to death but she knew they'd be loved and taken care of even if she wasnt here anymore .

10 hours later •

marq woke up noticing saige was not beside him, he rolled his eyes and got out of bed , after doing his hygiene he walked downstairs seeing saige still on the floor and the front door open.

he closed the door then walked over to saige flipping her over .

"saige wake up" he spoke .

when saige didn't move he bent down and started shaking her "SAIGE WAKE UP!" he yelled .

he put his two fingers on her neck and sighed when he didn't feel a pulse

"Fuck" he mumbled.

he ran to his phone and and called 911, after giving the address he left saiges house , he didn't want to get in any trouble for abusing saige and possibly killing her .

after fleeing the scene marq went home and got dressed in his officer uniform going to work like nothing ever happened.

"good morning officer marq"

marq waved at his co worker "good morning jane , when you have time send Justice to my office please" he spoke and she nodded as he walked into his office .

marq sat down and 10 minutes later justice walked in , he got up and locked his office door then pulled her to the side .

"i'll put $40 on your books" he spoke and justice smiled .

she bent down and after marq pulled his pants down she started giving him head .

•••••••••••••••••••

do y'all remember justice from like chapter 2 .

will marq ever learn his lesson about sleeping with inmates ?

is saige okay? 😲