ch.16

saige | december 10th

i watched the movers move my clothes and stuff into the house .

there were also some movers moving brandon and brielle's stuff in as well because of course i invited them to come live in this nice ass already furnished house with me .

of course marq had a lot to say about it but he put everything in my name so it's mine i can do what i want with it .

i heard a car honk so i looked outside seeing amira getting out of her car.

"tf is she doing here?" brielle asked and i shrugged as she approached me .

"so how's everything going" she asked as she looked around .

"it's going fine the movers are going really fast" i spoke and she nodded .

"this is the design i picked for the nursery" she spoke handing me a piece of paper.

the design was cute  "this must be for the nursery at your house?" i asked .

"no hunny the one for our house is done already" she spoke

whyyyy is she acting like SHES my baby daddy? the hell.

"whatever" i spoke shaking my head.

"oh and we decided we are naming the baby a junior"

"who is we? and no i want MY baby to have his own name" i said mugging her .

"oh my god everything has to be so difficult with you"

"what are you even here for?" i asked

"well marq used our money for this house so it's technically mine i can come when i want....also i wanna know how you are gonna pay this 2,000 rent"

"it's 2 other people here we are gonna spilt it , and you must think i'm some broke bitch?"

"mhm" she shrugged .

" well i'm not and even if i was im sure your husband wouldn't mind using yall money to pay for my place" i spoke chuckling and she scoffed .

i ignored her and went back to watching the movers until i saw marq walk through the door .

"amira what are you doing here? y'all friends now?" he asked .

"hell no, she's just nosey" i spoke and he laughed .

"well the dna results came back today" he said handing amira the open envelope i guess he checked already.

amira opened it then rolled her eyes .

"i'm 100% the father" he spoke .

"but we been knew that" i said

we all had a short conversation untill i saw brandon coming from upstairs.

i walked over to him and kissed him "where you going?" i asked .

"i need a shoe rack , so target." he spoke .

"i need some things too, can i come?" i asked and he nodded .

i looked over at marq and amira "y'all can leave too" i spoke .

me and brandon left and after a 5
minute drive we were there .

he went to look at the shoe racks and i found myself in the baby section.

i started picking up little things like bottles , pacifiers , blankets and then i ended with getting a stroller , crib, and atleast 20 outfits .

"what the hell saige" brandon spoke as he walked up to my register.

i made a 😬 face and shrugged .

this was my first time ever shopping for my baby and i definitely wasn't done .

"your total will be 1,504.15" the lady spoke . "do y'all take apple pay?" i asked .

"nah i got it" brandon said as he started pulling money out his pocket .

"wait i got 15 cents then" i spoke .

i grabbed a dime and a nickel out
my purse then gave it to the lady .

then we put everything in the car "you really didnt have to but thank you i really appreciate it" i spoke .

"no problem i got you" he spoke as he leaned in i pecked his lips then sat back and got on my phone .

i furrowed my eyebrows seeing 10 texts from marq.

MARQ💙

you whore

kissing on niggas you barley know now?

i been knew you was like that tho😂

whore

and moved him into the house i got you? how fucking dumb

do he know we fucked ?

tell him

whore

did you block me ?

SAIGE RESPOND .

marq leave me the fuck alone
you have a whole wife!!!!

i sent that text then went on google and looked up different nursery themes to paint the room because even tho it was cute i'm not gonna use amiras suggestion.

•••••••••••••

...