ch.3

omniscient | june 24th

"wowwwwww " saige mumbled as she finished a chapter in the book she was reading .

"saige get up officer marq wants to see you"

saige rolled her eyes as she got up , marq is the correctional officer captain and she already knew what he wanted to talk to her about .

she got up and followed the guard to marq's office . "wassup?" saige asked smiling as she sat down.

marq was so fine to her .

"why am i hearing your name in the fight that happened on monday?" he questioned her.

"i told that bitch marie not to put my name in it" saige spoke rolling her eyes .

"come on saige , you've been doing good and you get out soon, i don't wanna have to extend your time here"

"umm yea don't do that" saige spoke shaking her head , she was ready to leave.

"so what's the problem? you need to see the therapist or something?"

"you wanna know what the problem is?" saige asked and marq nodded .

"sexual frustration" she spoke .

"well use your fingers like all the other girls in here do" he spoke .

"what if i wanna use YOUR fingers?" she asked .

"here you go again, that was one time , leave it alone" he spoke looking at her .

a few months back marq and saige had an sexual encounter, he knew he could lose his job so he avoided her and hadn't spoken to saige till now .

"why did it have to be a one time thing tho?" saige asked as she leaned over his desk .

saige kissed marq and he kissed back when her body got tired of leaning over the desk she sat back down waiting for marq to make the next move.

marq stood up and walked over to his office door locking it before making his way back to saige and bending her over .

~

walking out of marq's office saige started running her fingers through her messy hair to fix it .

saige walked back to her pod and waited for a guard to open it .

when the pod door opened she noticed everybody was out for showers.

she went up to her cell and pee'd before grabbing her soap, new underwear and clothes .

walking down to the shower saige see's marie washing up. "aye didn't i tell you not to say i told you about justice stealing your shit?" saige spoke as she approached marie .

"my bad it slipped" marie shrugged .

"that bitch only got 3 years for a homicide + home invasion" one girl said from across the showers .

"okay and what that mean?" marie asked mugging the girl .

"it means you're a fucking snitch , anybody else woulda got 25 to life"

"i wish i woulda knew that before i told you" saige said .

"i'm not no fucking snitch i just have a good lawyer" marie defended herself but everyone in the showers were convicted she was a snitch .

saige took her clothes off and got under the water, all she could think about was marq and the crush she was starting to get on him.

•••••••••••••••

marie is a snitch . 😱😱😱😱

marq and saige ?😱😱😱😱😱😱