ch.23

saige | february 12th

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear ayden, happy birthday to you!"

"blow out your candle !" i yelled .

i watched ayden blow the one candle out then brandon smashed his face into the cake .

ayden quickly lifted his head up and started laughing .

my baby not a cry baby anymore he's a big boy now .

i am back in town, throwing him a party , my family, amira and brielle along with her man was here .

i literally told her not to bring darius but she never listens to me .

i felt my phone start vibrating so i walked off from the music and answered it .

"hello?" i asked as i walked into the house .

"hello saige , tell my son i said happy birthday"

i rolled my eyes already knowing who it was .

"i'm good , that baby don't know you so why would i tell him?" i asked rubbing my 4 month old belly .

"i know he don't , that's because you won't let me see him"

"you don't need to see him, don't forget you tried to rape me infront of him, good bye marq lose my number"

i then hung up and put my phone back in my pocket.

a little update on our life , me brandon and ayden moved out of that house and to a different city .

i'm sure ayden doesn't remember marq , it's been atleast 6 months since he seen em.

ayden calls brandon daddy .

as he should because brandon is the one who's been here since day one . and as he promised he got me pregnant, i'm now 4 months .

amira has a few months of her pregnancy left and they are also having a son , i bet she ain't naming her son a junior after she pressed me about naming mine that.  she divorced marq sorry ass and the court let her keep the house .

marq lives in a 1 bed room now .

he probably would've had something bigger if i wasn't getting half of his checks from child support.

yup i put him on and i don't feel bad about it .

brielle and darius got married, i saw him twice before today and he is chill but that still doesn't take away from the fact that he's a gang banger .

"you good?" brandon asked as he walked into the kitchen.

i nodded and grabbed my soda before walking back out with him.

ayden was having the time of his live seeing his family, for right now he's the only baby but that's soon to change .

a few hours later the party was over .

we all helped clean up my moms backyard then parted ways .

"back home we go" brandon spoke then yawned as he started the car .

"are you tired ? we can stay here till tomorrow or get a room?" i suggested.

"nah i'm good bae" brandon said and i nodded .

i looked back at ayden seeing him watching cocomelon on his ipad .

i laid my head back as brandon started diving .

1 hours later . omniscient.

seeing bright lights coming towards them saige quickly sat up.

"BRANDON!" she yelled .

brandon was woke but he had zoned out . when saige called his name he tried to swerve over in time but they were already hit .

the impact caused their car to flip in the air three times then hit the ground

••••••••••••

follow me .. 🥺

love that 🥰💞

love that 🥰💞.