ch.22

omniscient (with amira) | march 31st

"baby, do you like this?" amira asked as she showed her screen to marq .

marq glanced over at her screen and sighed "amira you ain't but a few seconds pregnant, don't start buying hella shit already" he spoke .

she furrowed her eyebrows and sat up "why aren't you as excited as me ? we've been wanting this baby ever since we got married"

"nah YOU'VE been wanting that baby, i honestly didn't want kids , i definitely don't want two kids"

"so what do you want me to do? it's too late now you should've said that before we got married , you've known it was my dream to be a mom before we got married"

"it's actually not too late , i heard they do abortions up to 6 months" marq spoke .

amiras jaw dropped and without thinking she slapped marq causing him to get up and move away from her .

"how could you? that is so damn disrespectful marq IM YOU'RE WIFE!  you say you don't want two kids like it's my fault that you went out and got some random bitch pregnant"

"yea i did and it was a mistake, i don't know what you did but i know you only did this because you're jealous of saige . she got to have my seed and you didn't .. so what did you do to make it happen huh?"

"i didn't do anything, it was all gods work" amira spoke .

her feelings were hurt , all this time she thought her and marq were on the same level.

they tried and tried for years and now that their miracle baby is here he's acting as if he didn't want it .

"i will never forgive you for what you just said" amira spoke .

"whatever amira , i still stand on what i said , i'll make the appointment" he spoke as he laid back down.

"better yet, make an appointment with your lawyer because i'm done with your ass , and i'm taking half of everything"

"what so you gone leave me ? because i don't want two kids?"

"no i'm gonna leave you because i should have been left , you've cheated multiple times , had a baby on me and now you're disrespecting me and our child . fuck you marq, like really" amira spoke as she got up.

"whatever, you wanna leave ? leave but you ain't getting half of shit"

"i'm glad to see you don't care , and we'll see in court" she spoke .

she packed a small suitcase and left the house as marq stayed in the room .

he was honest on everything he said  he didn't want one kid let along 2 . 

amira started driving with no destination in mind , but a few hours later she arrived at saige's house .

her vision was blurry because she was crying , but she didn't want to stress herself out and lose her baby because her pregnancy was already high risk.

she got out and knocked on the door , as soon as it opened she hugged saige and started crying more .

"woah what the hell?" saige asked as she gently pulled amira off of her and closed the door .

"it's marq , he told me to have an abortion and that he didn't want two kids" she said in between sobs .

"wow really"

"yes , i didn't know what to do so i said i'd divorce him but i really don't want to , i want him to want our child"

"well if it makes you feel better marq didn't want my child either but i still had it" saige spoke .

"you're a side chick so of course he didn't want your child but i'm his wife that's what i'm not understanding" she spoke .

"stop right there because i wasn't a side chick i didn't know about you till after i was pregnant" saige spoke .

"so y'all never had sex again after you found out about me?"

"wellllll i mean" saige trailed off

"exactly" amira spoke .

"look i'm with brandon now , and i'm done with marq after what he pulled so y'all drama ain't my problem" saige spoke .

"i know but i'm not ready to tell my mom and you're my only friend"

"we are not friends" saige said shaking her head

"well" amira shrugged as she started crying again .

"oh lord" saige spoke .

"can i spend the night here please , i won't be a bother i just need to get away from marq" amira asked and saige nodded .

saige showed amira to the guest room before going back upstairs to check on her baby .

•••••••••••••
first chapter that's not mainly focused on saige

do you think marq is a bad person?

is saige mean?

should amira keep da baby or nah?

big time jump after this .