ch.12

saige | november 19th

i knocked on marqs door before stepping back and waiting .

he texted me and said we needed to talk and i agree we do need to talk .....so i'm here .

the door opened and there she was, once again .

i rolled my eyes and walked past her "marq invited me" i spoke looking at her .

"i know" she spoke .

i saw marq sitting at the kitchen table so i went to sit down too , "i made a fruit salad and there's some chicken alfredo in the oven" marq spoke looking at me as i sat down .

i shook my head no "i don't trust y'all" i spoke .

he done tried to kill this baby multiple times so why would i take food from him? it's probably poisoned .

he cut his eyes at me before grabbing the fruit bowl and eating some , showing me there was nothing wrong with it .

"i ate before i came" i spoke as i watched his wife sit down.

"why is she here this is between us" i said rolling my eyes .

"first of all my name is amira and once again his business is my business" she spoke .

"i called you here because me and my wife talked and once the baby is here we'd like to take all custody of him, amira will adopt him and we'll raise him as our own" marq spoke .

i chuckled shaking my head "and why would i give away my son that i decided to have ? because if it was up to you he would've been sucked out of my coochie months ago, but all of sudden you want full custody" i spoke .

"we decided this because you don't even have your own place , car , job , nothing" amira butted in.

"you don't even know me"

"i know what marq has told me , and going to jail for assault with a deadly weapon? do you really think you're a fit parent?" she asked me .

"do you have kids?" i asked her .

"not that it's any of your business but no, we've tried but nothing works" she spoke before looking down at the table .

"so y'all think ima be some type of surrogate for y'all?" i asked .

"saige listen you're only like 5 months you have plenty of time to think about it" marq said .

"and for the remainder of the pregnancy we want you to stay here , so i can monitor what you eat and make sure the baby is okay" amira spoke .

i looked at marq and he looked away , i know this was all her idea because he didn't and probably still don't even want the baby .

"i don't need time to think about it , i'm not giving my baby up, me and marq can co parent and while the baby is over here if you wanna play step mommy go ahead, and as far as living with y'all i really don't want too... it's weird" i spoke .

amira cleared her throat before looking at me "i can tell you're gonna be a problem, and also we are gonna need a dna test" she spoke .

"i was in jail when i got pregnant , i wasn't around no other guy except him what the fuck you need a dna test for?"

"you might've been sleeping with other guards" amira shrugged .

"marq" i called him and he said "huh" like a dumbass .

"stop letting her talk to me like that before she be my next assault charge" i spoke as i stood up and she scooted her chair closer to his .

"i'm not even coming to you" i laughed "but i need a ride home" i spoke looking at marq .

he stood up and grabbed his keys "i'm coming" amira spoke standing up.

"actually don't , i need to talk with saige 1on1" he said stopping her .

she scoffed before going upstairs as me and him got into his car.

"so you wanna take my baby now?" i asked him.

"i just don't want to lose my wife , so whatever she wants , i want" he spoke as he started diving .

"should have thought about that before you slept with me" i spoke .

"you right , and i don't regret that at all , i'd do it again if i could" he spoke looking at me .

"i - uhh" i stuttered . i couldn't even get it out .

he pulled his car over and kissed me . one thing lead to another and we were in the backseat .

me moaning and scratching his back as he deep stroked me .

all i could think about was brandon, he was such a nice guy and i know he likes me but it's something about marq that i love, when he's not acting all nonchalant.

when we finished he got back in the drivers seat and my tired ass stayed in the back.

after a silent ass car ride i felt the car stop again.

"ima get you an apartment soon. because i don't want you or my child in this ghetto ass neighborhood" he spoke .

"can it be a 4 bedroom?" i asked as i sat up.

"the hell? what do you need two extra rooms for?"

" just get it and i'll pay the rent" i spoke

"whatever saige" he spoke .

i got out and walked into my cousins house .

"girl where you been i haven't seen you" she spoke as i closed the front door .

"umm hanging with brielle that's all" i spoke as i walked into my room.

•••••••••