Muscles- Twenty

"Look what I got." I heard Rachel yell. "Wanna see what's that about?" I said getting up from underneath the tree.  

"Wait before we go, I think that we should leave a mark on this island," Toni said.

"We could be gross and carve out initials into this tree." Toni proposed.

"Us being more of a cliche? Hell yes." I said excitedly.

We searched the ground for some sharp sticks. "As my angry jock.." I paused mid-sentence not sure if I should say girlfriend or not.

"Were you just about to call me your girlfriend?" Toni teased poking me with a stick.  "Shut up I was just trying to say that I'm not doing the carving," I explained.

"Yeah Yeah she's totally in love with me," Toni said to herself carving a T into the tree. "As if." I scoffed.

"You totally wanna get into my pants right now," Toni said jokingly. "Is it that obvious?" I said playing along.

"Ya, you might want to check yourself, darling." Toni smiled.

"Darling?" I questioned.
"Darling," Toni confirmed.

"Just hurry up and get over yourself." I laughed. Toni stepped back from the tree and stood next to me.

Toni carved a heart into the tree with T + M inside. "Tada," Toni said calmly.

"Maybe when future people get stuck here, they will know there's hope," I said.  "Ya until they see our courses holding handing behind the tree." Toni laughed.

I examined the tree and really took in its essence. Being here made me feel really grounded and kinda at peace for a small moment.

"We shall protect this tree with our lives." Toni said placing her right hand over her heart, I did the same "Yes we shall." I smiled.

We walked back to the group. "What's going on?" I asked everyone. "We found muscles," Nora said excitedly.

"More of me thing, but ya," Rachel said. I nodded my head. Toni went to go sit beside Martha and I took a seat in between Shelby and Fatin.

"We're feasting today" Dot yelled. The rest of the girls cheered.

I think I've lost like ten pounds being here. Rachel placed the muscles in the middle of the circle. My mouth must be watering right now over how good these look and how hungry I am.

"We can't eat all today." Dot announced. "Yeah Yeah, now let's dig in," Fatin said while reaching for a muscle.

I grabbed two and devoured the first one. "Damn girl, looks like your practicing for Toni." Fatin laughed.

"Why are you practicing when I'm right here," Toni said.

"I mean it's kind of like eating pussy." I said in realization.

"Ya even the texture." Leah agreed.
"Totally," Fatin said.

"All you really need is one finesse," Toni said before pretending she was eating someone else. Everyone starting cheering on Toni except Shelby.

"I would say that is the most action anyone has gotten, but then I remember Fatin, Shelby, and Melody almost had a threesome."

Shelby starting rubbing her hands on her thighs looking down at the sand.

"If pussy tastes like this I might have to question my sexuality for a second." Dot laughed.

"Trust me it gets better," I said to Dot. "A whole lot better," Fatin said giving me a high five.

"Leah probably knows," I said winking to Fatin. Leah shrugged her shoulders at my comment. "wait really?" I said freaking out.

"I won the fucking bet," I said throwing my hands in the air. "You really bet on us?" Leah asked.

"Of course that's the only reasonable thing to do," Toni stated like it was obvious. I nodded my head in agreement.

Suddenly my stomach felt like something was eating me from the inside out.

I placed my hand on my stomach and let out a deep breath. "Hey, are you okay?" Shelby said placing her hand on my shoulder.

Shelby suddenly threw up on my shoes. "Are you okay?" I replied.

I suddenly got dizzy and started taking deep breaths.

Toni rushed towards me. Blazing heat spread throughout my body.

"Fuck" I shouted in pain. Everything around me was blurry. I could only see a faint outline of Toni's body. I closed my eyes trying to ground myself.

"Don't you dare close your eyes on me?" Toni pleaded to hold me in her arms.

Once I closed my eyes it felt impossible to open them.

I could hear Toni crying, she started rocking back in forth but it was only making me more nauseous.

My stomach was doing backflips, I knew I was about to throw up. I used all the strength in my body to turn onto my side.

I threw up as Toni patted my back trying to comfort me. I looked up at Toni. She looked pale and sweaty. My head felt like someone was constantly hitting both sides of my head with a hammer.

Toni collapsed onto the sand. There was no one near us. Shelby was helping Fatin. Leah was nowhere to be seen. Nora and Martha were comforting each other.

Toni started choking on her own vomit. My body felt like it was 600 to carry but I had to reach her. I clawed onto the sand dragging my body to Toni.

I finally realized Toni and pushed her over to the side. I later back onto the sand, trying to catch my breath. I felt horrible but it started to look like Toni felt worse.

"Toni." I pleaded. I couldn't see her, I had no energy left, but I needed to know if she was okay. I tear slide down the side of my face.

I turned my head and threw up again. "Toni!" I pleaded louder. I need to hear her voice.