Angry brunette lesbians- Thirteen

The past few days have been great considering the circumstances.

Toni seemed to be on her best behaviour like she was trying to prove me something.

I know she's trying to make me think that she's changed and has everything under control, but I know better than that.

Most of the girls were starting to lose hope and I didn't have any, to begin with.

It's been sad slowly seeing Martha's light sort of die. "What you thinking about?" Toni asked rubbing my shoulder.

"You know everything...but nothing at the same time," I replied.

"How's Martha?" I asked, "Managing" Toni answered. Toni's face fell flat when I mentioned Martha. I felt for Toni, they're like sisters.

I zipped up my sweater due to it getting windy. "Come on we have a whole day ahead of us," Toni said joyfully.

"What's with all of the...positivity," I said trying to find the words.

"You know me, Mel, always a ray of sunshine" Toni joked. I let out a laugh.

"What's so funny over here?" Fatin approached us. "Nothing really" Toni answered.

"I had to come over to turn twosome into a threesome and to escape the suffocating grasp of Rachel Reid," Fatin complained "it's like she's a walking grey cloud" Fatin continued.

"Ya I know, that girl just really knows how to get on my nerves, not that Toni's any better" I joked, well half-joked.

"Hey," Toni said holding her heart pretending to be offended.

"I mean for real though you guys are actually kinda similar" Fatin pointed out.

"Anger issues, check, Bitches, check, and Both Angry brunette lesbians, check check check check" Fatin stated.

"I'm actually a hetero, rude of you to assume my sexuality" Toni laughed.

"Ya so straight that you were all up in Melody's pussy at the waterfall" Fatin replied.

"I don't know what you're talking about, we were doing bestie things" I joked.

"Ya just bestie things," Toni said coldly directed at me.

The past few days have been great for me because the ball has been in my court but I think she's starting to get tired of it.

"Fucking hell you guys have some serious issues" Fatin stated. "I don't know what exactly is going on, but I sure as hell know how to read tension".

"I'm gonna go for a walk," I said wanting to get away from the possible awkwardness that was about to happen.

I got up and started walking along the beach. Toni grabbed my hand harshly.

"What the fuck Toni," I yelled. "I can't keep doing this and I won't, I can't be your "best friend" again" Toni yelled back.

"I don't think you understand how much it hurt me every day at school to see you walk past me like I was nothing, for you to be ashamed of me" Toni continued.

"I was never ashamed" I replied.

"Don't lie to me, Melody" Toni said softly.

"You took everything away from me" I yelled. "Don't be so dramatic" Toni rolled her eyes.

"You know my dad blamed my mother's death on me because of you" I continued yelling.