Spending the night- Five

I opened my eyes slowly. I looked around to see that everything that happened yesterday was actually real. I don't think anyone is coming for us.

I got up slowly feeling sore all over my body. I was still tired but who could sleep through all of this.

I finger-combed my hair, my best attempt to look decent. I looked to my left to see Fatin still passed out.

How could anyone sleep so peacefully? "Fatin" Dot tried to shake Fatin awake. Fatin bounced up "what the fuck I was sleeping" Fatin exclaimed.

"Well, I thought you were dead dick" Dot replied. I let out a little giggle. Fatin looked at me and gave me the side-eye.

I got up and dusted my clothes off. "Morning" Shelby said joyfully. I don't know how she could be so merry right now.

I wonder if her rainbows and the sunshine thing are for real or not. "Morning" I replied with a smile. Holy shit it's hot today.

"So all we have to drink are diet coke's, great" Dot said sarcastically. "I'm sure we can find water somewhere," I said to the group.

"Melody's right and we're not gonna find water just sitting here at the beach all day" Rachel added. "Relax Rachel everyone literally just woke up," Leah said in annoyance.

In the short amount of time I've known Rachel, she's gotten on my nerves but I have mad respect for her hustle.

"Okay how about Toni and Melody go look for water and Rachel, Leah, and Shelby go and try to figure out some signal" Dot announced.

I looked at Toni and saw her roll her eyes.

"You know Shelby and I can go instead," I said to Dot. "Shelby has already been out there so we need her" Rachel stepped in.

I nodded my head understanding. Toni jumped up not saying a word and walked past me walking further into the island.

"Okay guys I guess we're going now," I said to the group.

I started following Toni Into the Jungle. "Damn it's really hot today," I said trying to make conversation with her. It doesn't hurt to be civil.

"Yup," Toni said dryly.

About what I think was an hour had past and my feet were really starting to hurt. "Can we just take a break for five minutes?" I asked Toni.

"No," Toni said coldly. What a fucking dick.

"Bro my feet are gonna fall off any second," I said while trying to catch up with her. " Toni we've been walking for so long and have seen no sign of water just give it a break" I pleaded with her.

"Fine whatever, guess I gotta do all the work myself since you're no help," Toni said in annoyance.

"Relax holy shit, why are you getting so mad over a five-minute break and I know your feet are dying too" I replied.

"You don't know shit," Toni said back. Holy shit I hate her so much. How is she getting so mad over something that will benefit her?

Toni laid back onto a rock and stared off into the distance. I wiped some sweat off of my face and pulled my hair up into a ponytail.

"K I think that's five minutes," Toni said while getting up. I groaned. "Can't we just chill for a minute?" I said looking up at her.

"You can stay here I'm going to do some actual work," Toni said turning around. I laid back onto the ground and took a deep breath.

Patience is key, patience is key.

I got up and started walking. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my left ankle. I looked down and see a snake biting me.