***sibling rivals 4/5***

Malori was relived that the princess didn't press into the matter more and instead just sat down on the bed to continue the work that malori/vel had started.

Hours passed like minutes and before malori knew it, it was already 7 pm.

"Oh, wow its already seven." The princess mentioned. "We should take a break. How about..... we go for a swim!" She continued.

"What?"

"Yeah you can borrow one of my bikinis!"

Before malori knew it she had been forced into the bathroom to try on a rose pink bikini with yellow outlines of flowers on it.

Scanning herself up and down, a little insecurity came over herself. Not just because she didn't like how much skin was exposed but also that only thin, pink, strands of fabric were keeping her top and bottom half from exposing herself, and these thin strands of fabric were only being held together through a lazy nots at maloris shoulder blades and hips.

After building up the courage malori steped outside to be greeted by a tomato version of leora.

Leora was also changed into, coincidentally, the match to what malori was wearing.

This time it was yellow with rose pink outlines of flowers.

They made there way down the flight of stairs, malori trying not a gawk at her house to much.

When the two opened the back door they were greeted by a pleasant surprise, especially for malori.

There, in the spa was a certain queen.

From the looks of things the spa is very hot because vels skin was peach red.

Well, that what you would think if you weren't looking over vels shoulder onto her phone only inches out of the water.

What was really presenting itself on vels phone was an instagram account.

Maloris instagram account.

Ever since the queen had left the room she had an urge to see more of malori, feel more of malori... but she couldn't. Instead vel just resorted to stalking.

It only took a couple seconds before vel relised they were there.

"What are you doing here?" It was obviously that the queen was more directing the question at leora.

"Going for a swim." Malori chirped in.

A smirk appeared on vels face as she eyed the girl up and down. It was clear to anyone that she was checking malori out.

"Ok." To leoras surprise vel actually granted them passage. "But you need an adult to watch over you kids." She added.

"Its fine. I'll just ask daddy to do it. He's probably home." Leora was about to walk into the house before velverosa leaned up from her resting place.

"No need. I'll do it." At the end of her sentence an almost evil smile appeared on her face.

Both malori and leora were scared, for entirely different reasons.