Jealous

Summary : You spent a lot of time with your childhood best friend and a certain someone is jealous.

Words : 2090

Notes : well.. I tried lol um.

Rated : T

Requested by QueenEmiliaTargaryen

The North is still as beautiful as you could remember. Snow is covering everything, from the stone walls to the grounds. Even the people. They wore not-so-good looking clothes, white snow covering most of it. They stared at your Queen and her army as you walked past with distrust, some might even say it was hatred. Daenerys looked around in uneasiness, wary of their glares. You watched as Jon told her that the people doesn't trust foreigners.

Before you could chime into their conversation, the roars of dragons cut you off. There were gasps, some even screamed in fear. They attempted to run, to hide away from the giant creatures and you watched in amusement as they tried. With that, you saw Daenerys raising her head in confidence and you smiled.

•°•°•

You stayed in the back as Jon greets Bran and hugged Sansa. It took all of the self control in you not to storm there and hug her. Daenerys was introduced, words were exchanged, but the look on Sansa's face tells you she doesn't seem to like your Queen.

Not wasting his time, Jon turned to you and spoke to his sister, "I have someone you might want to meet." You walked towards them, stopping in front of her and beside your Queen, eyes never straying from the redhead. Her blue eyes that seemed to have gotten even bluer stared at yours, filled with disbelief as tears welled up in them.

She pulled you in a hug, and you sighed into the embrace. Tears were shed, though it was happy ones. "If you hug me much longer I would assume you missed me." You said in a teasing voice, finally getting a look at her face as she let go of you and laughed. "You haven't changed much, have you?" Your smile dropped a little from that.

"We've all changed," You gripped her hands and squeezed them, "You've gotten taller." You nod your head several times to make your point, eyes moving up and down her form. "You stayed the same size, it seems." She quipped back, and you gasped in mock offense, gripping your chest. "You've wounded me, Lady Stark." The both of you broke out in giggles, just like when you were little kids, playing around in her bedroom.

You turned your head when Bran said something, about a dragon with the dead, and your heart dropped. You withdraw from Sansa and to Daenerys' side, holding her hand in yours and you felt her squeeze, grateful for the comfort gesture. You wrapped your arms around her, unaware of the eyes watching you.

•°•°•

You stood on the side as the people talk about the upcoming plans. Daenerys, Sansa and Jon sat on a long table in the front. You looked at the Queen in admiration everytime she spoke and Sansa stared at the scene before her. You haven't changed, after all. You've always told her you would never find a husband and have kids. Here you are, not with a husband but with a Queen, fighting battles and assisting her in wars.

She made a note to herself to arrange dinners with you as it seems she has a lot to catch up on.

•°•°•

You stood on the rampart with Sansa beside you, watching as Daenerys and Jon spoke on the field. You gripped the stone as they exchanged words before she walked away, Jon trailing behind her.

"You're going to crush that stone with your bare hands if you don't let go," You exhaled, releasing your death grip and removing your hands, catching Sansa's eyes as you slouched. "Say, what is it that you see in this Dragon Queen?" Your eyebrows furrowed at her words.