Reunion

Valentino, Vox and Velvet had no idea what just happened.

One minute they were busy in the studio.

The next, a blast of pink smoke came up, and new figures appeared out of nowhere!

5 of them looked to be teenagers, o e was still a child, the last was clearly an adult.

Were they new arrivals?

But wait, they were still human!

One female demon saw the fedora wearing human, and liked what she saw from him, unknowingly walking herself into danger.

"Hey there, you new here? Well, you came to the right place-"

BANG!

But before she could finish her sentence, the man with the sideburns shot her in the head.

She dropped dead to the ground with a thud.

"I don't take offers from tarts." The man said cooly, with a dangerous edge to it.

Demons around them began to get riled up. They never saw a demon being killed by a human before!

Valentino stood up with his cane, and walked to the group.

"Excuse me, why did you just shoot a lesser employee of mine? Not that she was really important. And why are you here?"

"Huh? Who are you?" The boy with silver hair asked. Normally, he'd ask if this guy was a UMA, but he had to find jyuuhime.

"I'm Valentino, owner of this studio. And I would like to know why you're here."

"Are you an enemy of Vongola? Where did you take jyuuhime, ba****d!?"

"Jyuuhime?" Vox asked.

"Haha, he means Tsuna." The laughing boy said, before his face turned serious. "But if you did harm her, you'll have to pay."

"Where's Tsu-nee? You bad guy!" A child in cow print overalls and a puffy afro demanded.

"If anything happened to the rabbit, you will be bitten to death." A male with black hair and tonfas glared at the trio, making a shiver go down their spines.

"If you don't talk, I'll have to give you a taste of real Hell." A boy with indigo hair in a strange style, but no less intimidating cooly agreed with a wicked grin.

'What's with these guys?' Val thought in a panic.

'They're human...' Vox thought.

'But they're scary!!!' Velvet finished as she hid behind the latter in fright.
---------------
Tsuna and Alastor followed Hibird to Valentino's work place.

She hoped they didn't pop in at a wrong time.

But they saw that windows were shatteted, and demons were running from the building like crazy.

'Don't tell me. They couldn't!' Tsuna thought as she ran into the building to look for Valentino. Alastor followed her.

They finally found the group where the Three Vs were, and was greeted with quite a sight.

'They would, could, and did.' Tsuna thought.

Velvet was hiding under a bar counter in fright and her hair all fizzled thanks to Lambo. Vox was cornered by Tsuna's Rain, Sun, and Storm Guardians with his screen cracked. But Valentino was the worst off having his collar in Reborn's grip with her Cloud and Mist Guardians having already beaten him close to a pulp.

"This isn't fun anymore!" Velvet complained from her hiding spot.

"For once, I agree. Now I know how our employees feel." Vox winced in pain.

But before Valentino would get another punch from Hibari or Mukuro, Tsuna activated her flames, getting Valentino out of harm's way, bridal style.

Val was surprised of Tsuna's appearance, but he silently thanked whatever higher force for this.

He also noticed Tsuna's expression changed. Rather than her usual cutesy face, it looked more mature, dominating, and dare he say it, erotic and sexy. Especially with a strange orange flames on her forehead which didn't seem to burn her. He felt a blush rising to his face as she looked at Valentino.

"Are you alright Val?" Satan, even her voice sounded pleasing to the ears!

"Y-yeah..." Now he sounded pathetic. Like a schoolboy with a crush on a popular student.

Tsuna put him down gently before turning to her guardians and Hayato was the first to run to her.

"Jyuuhime! Thank kami you're alright! You're not hurt are you?!" He asked as he checked her over.

"I'm fine, Hayato."

"Tsu-nee disappeared! Lambo wanted Tsu-nee back!" Lambo said as he glomped on Tsuna's back as Tsuna giggled.

"Well, that's good, though, are we really in Hell?" Takeshi asked as he gave sideways hug to Tsuna.

"Yeah, though I'm surprised it took you two months to find me." Tsuna said.

"What? Two months? We extremely arrived here after two days." Ryohei replied.

"What?! Two days?! Two months passed down here!" Tsuna said.

"I guess time works differently down here or we really went to an alternate dimension. Fufufu. But it's a relief to see your still alive little Vongola." Mukuro crooned.

"If you were to have fallen in a wasteland like this, I would have bitten you to death." Kyoya said as he tapped Tsuna on the head.

"Missed you too, Kyoya-sempai."

Then Reborn approached Tsuna with an unreadable expression. But Tsuna could tell he was worried for her.

Then she remembered.

Leon crawled out from her hooded and onto her hand.

"Apparently, Leon somehow came with me. Since then, he's stuck to my side, and he's still safe." Tsuna said as she let the chameleon jump back to his master's shoulder.

Reborn looked at Leon and smirked as he pet the lizard. "Nice to have you back, partner."

Leon flicked his tongue before taking his place on Reborn's hat, happy to be back.

"Though I think I'll have to double your training, which I hope you've been keeping up to." Reborn changed the subject.

"I have been, though we have a new problem. There are lost cards in Hell I need to gather to return home." Tsuna said as her guardians looked at her in surprise.

But it was interrupted by Alastor.

"While your reunion is very touching and you have much to discuss, I think we may want to leave the premises. The press is coming."

"What?!" Tsuna said.

"I'll get us back to the hotel for cover." He said opening a portal.

Tsuna ushered her group and managed to have Repair fix the place and got Val, Vox, and Velvet to come along for medical treatment at the hotel.

This was gonna be one hell of a day.
------------
Yay the Vongola X Generation is reunited!

How do u think the Hazbin characters are gonna react to the Guardians?
Namely: Alastor, Angel Dust, Charlie, Niffty, Vaggie and Husk?

And what will the Guardians each think of them?
Hayato
Takeshi
Hibari
Ryohei
Lambo
Murkuro
Reborn

Plz comment!