Discussion over Dinner

Tsuna had been waiting in the lobby along with her animal friends for dinner. Angel was sitting next to her on the couch while everyone waited for Alastor to finish making supper.

"So, these two teddies are your guardians? Really?" Angel asked skeptical.

"Well this is their powered down forms. They actually have a true form. They pretend to be stuffed animals in this form." Tsuna said. "Leon actually belongs to Tsuna's  tutor back on Earth. He tagged along with us." Suppi said.

"Besides, she'll need him along with her Sky Cards." Kero said.

"Sky Cards?" Husk asked.

"It's a power I inherited from my mom's side of the family." Tsuna said as Alastor came from the door.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting! Dinner's ready!" He smiled.

The dining kitchen was all elegant and pristine as the group saw a spread of delicious food. Tsuna had to hold Kero from pouncing on the food.

After getting a plate for her animal compatriots, and fixing her plate of jambalaya, Vaggie decided to ask something.

"So, what exactly is the power you have as a human with the cards?"

"Oh! Our human guest has powers? This is certainly something Newsworthy for Hell-!" But then he was interrupted.

"No Al! We can't let anyone know a human's here! It could put her in danger!" Charlie said.

"Not to mention it's violating the vow of silence in the mafia." Tsuna said.

"Vow of silence?" Nifty asked.

"Yeah, the mafia has a thing called omerta. A strict rule that forbids us from revealing any secrets of the mafia to Outsiders, and it's punishable by Death. The dying will flames are a secret among the whole mafia world." Angel clarified. "I'm not sure if it qualifies in Hell, but it doesn't hurt to be sure."

"In other words, no broadcasts about what I'm going to say." Tsuna said, crossing her arms. The deer demon swore he saw a tint of orange in her eyes, that demanded respect.

"...Fair enough." Alastor said with a shrug.

Tsuna sighed and now she had everyone's attention.

"The dying will flames are a power that can be called the life force of a person. Everyone is born with it but only a few people can be able to manifest flames, and their all different. It also doesn't change either. Each flame has their own different properties and attributions.

The red Flames are storm, which have the ability of disintegrating or Decay and break apart anything it touches.
Next are the blue flames which are Rain Flames, with the attribute of Tranquility they can Rob and targets of their strength and capacity to move. It's also useful in certain situations for calming and comforting people. Takeshi has Rain flames while Hayato has Storm." Tsuna said before pausing.

"Yellow flames stand for the sun. Their attribute is activation. From inducing and improving the efficiency of any type of activity and also activate cell growth as well as a have a healing Factor. Ryohei has this flame." Kero said.

"Purple are Cloud flames, with the attribute of reproduction and growth and also replicate and increase the size of objects. Those who possess those flames are usually lone wolf types. Hibari has this ability." Suppi said.

"Lambo has lightning Flames which are green. Their attribute is to harden. They can increase how hard an object is and even produce barriers or shields of energy. They can also be used to electrocute enemies. These types of users are the most expressive.