Greedy for Teddies

Tsuna and Alastor were both on the library and Alastor found something which could help Tsuna.

"Turns out IMP has a way to get to Earth, though it's restricted to demons. But there is a loophole to get a human back without repercussions." He said as he showed Tsuna a magic circle.

"In this circle, there are seven symbols that represent the Sins, and in the inner circle are the symbols that represent the four main elements. Which means there are 4 dark elemental cards you have yet to obtain. Apparently, they unlock a power that will allow you to return to Earth."

"Along with the last sin card, that is. We just need to be patient." Tsuna said, but she was happy that there was a way for her to return home.

Unknown to the two of them, the card of Greed would emerge sooner than expected.
--------

Charlie was outside of a shop with this adorable teddy bear at the window, wishing she could have it. Then a shadow in the form of a black bird spied on her as it's eyes glowed.
---------
"Tsuna! Something's wrong with Charlie, I think!" Angel Dust yelled as he ran to the library the next day where Alastor and Tsuna was.

And he wasn't wrong.

Charlie for some reason, had a horde of teddy bears in her room, and every time Vaggie tried to take one, Charlie would actually lash out at her.

But Tsuna could tell it was a card's influence.

"Siege! Trap Charlie! Appear! Detect the spirit!" Tsuna commanded her two spirits.

The spirits did their part and the other one was detected in a white teddy bear which Tsuna had trapped with Crystal.

"Force without a master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams and be one with my power! Secure!"

The spirit came out of the bear to reveal a large black crow/peacock creature with long tail feathers that became gold.

In a shatter of crystals, it became a new card.

Avaricious. With this, all the Sin cards have been gathered.

Charlie snapped out of it and Vaggie explained what happened as Alastor walked up to Tsuna.

"You actually got the Seven Sin cards. All that's left is to find the dark elemental cards." He said.

"And it won't be easy." Tsuna said as she looked at the card.
------------
Meanwhile somewhere else in Hell

'I see. She's found the cards of Sin. All seven have been brought back together.'

The figure looked at some tarot cards and sees the Wheel of Fortune, Ten of Cups, and The Tower.

'Fate is starting to turn it's wheels. A reunion among lost knights in the dark. They will find their princess soon. And she will need them. Great danger is coming ever closer.' The figure thought.
-------
Yeah! The Guardians are coming! The Guardians are coming!
Plz comment!