Hunger in the Gala

Alastor was looking for Tsuna as he was told she was in her room.

"Tsuna! I was wondering if I could ask a favor from you." Alastor said as he entered Tsuna's room.

Tsuna was sitting on her bed reading, when she heard Alastor.

"What kind of favor?"

"A huge gala is being hosted for the Overlords and we're also allowed to bring a guest as well. I would appreciate it if you'd accompany me my dear." Alastor grinned as he leaned into Tsuna's face.

"Wha?! It-it's been a while since I had to attend a party. And that was back when I was in my first year of middle school. Plus, I don't have a dress to wear..." Tsuna said looking at the ground.

"No problem! I can have Rosie arrange something. I already informed her of you needing a fitting.  She also said she has the perfect dress for you, though I didn't have time to see it."

"...Well, alright. Is anyone else gonna be there?"

"Well, obviously Charlie will come along with Vagatha. So will the broken calculator and his friends. Angel will probably be taken by Valentino there. I could also pull some strings for Husk and Niffty to come as well. The more the merrier after all!" Alastor laughed.

---------
After Tsuna visited Rosie for her dress, she got back to the hotel to put it on.

"What do you think, Leon, Kero, Suppi?" She said as she looked in the mirror.

Leon jumped into Tsuna's hair as he turned into a yellow flower hairpin.

"No lie, a lot of demons will notice you in that dress!" Kero said with a thumbs up.

"I agree. They'll think your a real angel, if not a goddess." Suppi added.

Then the door knocked and Tsuna told them they could come in.

Alastor was about to say something when he saw Tsuna's dress.

"Hi Alastor! Rosie made this to tie in with my Japanese/Chinese heratige

"Hi Alastor! Rosie made this to tie in with my Japanese/Chinese heratige. Is it too much?"

...
"Alastor?"

"For some reason..." Alastor started as he walked up to the young donna.
"I feel like taking you to a tower and locking you up so no one could take advantage of your beauty and kindness." As he ticked her chin.

Whoa. Was Alastor hitting on her?!

Tsuna blushed at his actions.

--------
The group made it to the Gala and Tsuna was amazed by the fancy decor of the place and even saw the Three Vs and even Stolas and Octavia were there too.

Then she felt a familiar sensation when she walked by a woman in an elegant Victorian ballgown and a black veil across her eyes.

Tsuna wondered what it was when Alastor got her attention.

"Come dear, the music's starting to play." He said as he took Tsuna to the dance floor.

Tsuna felt embarrassed as she danced with Alastor but kept her head high to not make a fool of herself.

During the dancing, a number of demons asked to dance with Tsuna. Val and Vox even got to waltz with her, to Alastor's irritation.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say strawberry pimp's jealous." Angel said as the food was brought out onto a huge table.

Then as the group and some demons began to eat, Tsuna's Hyper-Intuition kicked in and halted Alastor, Valentino, Vox, and Velvet. "Wait guys! Don't!"

Before the Vs could question, Alastor got the point. "Another card is here?"

"Two actually. One's here in the ballroom, the other's somewhere else, but their close." Tsuna said.

Then chaos began.

Demons at the buffet table began wolfing down the food like beggars,  even the Hazbin crew. Then while they seemed to cease the unruly behavior, still kept eating.

"From the looks of it, it might be spirits in tune with indulgence and grace." Alastor said, then Velvet spotted one being who was not eating, and just watching from the sidelines with a pleased smile.

"Hey, what's with that one?" Velvet said.

The woman looked in their direction and took off.

"Hey!" Then Tsuna summoned Flight to catch up with the woman who ran into a male wearing a chef's coat.

"Hey, give the woman over here jack." Val said as he got his gun out.

The man said nothing but he summoned a cake which he threw at the group. They ducked in time.

"He must be a spirit too!" Velvet exclaimed.

Then Tsuna got an idea. "Vox. Use your electric powers on them to sun them. I'll give the extra juice."

Vox grinned and used his power on the two spirits before they could get away. With Voltage, they got paralyzed.

"Forces without a master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams and be one with my power! Secure!"

And the spirits became two new cards.

Gourmet and Elegance.

Tsuna then took out four other cards and looked at them. "I had a feeling there was a pattern going on."

"Pattern?" Val asked.

"It seems that these cards seem to represent the Seven Sins. Rampage, Lethargic, Desire, Mimic, Gourmet, and Elegance." Tsuna showed them the cards.

"You're right. If memory serves, in that order, they stand for Wrath, Sloth, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, and Pride. That's 6 out of 7." Alastor said as he recalled those cards.

"That just leaves the last sin. Greed." Vox stated.

"And it can't stay hidden for long either." Tsuna sighed.
-----------
Back at the ballroom, the others were moaning and holding onto their stomachs in pain as the influence wore off.

"Ohhh....I felt like I ate a whole tire in one sitting." Angel said feeling sick.
------------
Poor guys...
But just another chapter before the Guardians arrive!
Plz comment!