Visit to the Studio

"WHAT?!?!" Vaggie said, angry at Angel.

"Hey! I had to do it for business. I didn't know that Tsuna was following me! Plus, it's not her fault for looking too cute." Angel defended.

When Tsuna and Angel returned to the hotel, Charlie looked worried since Tsuna left without notifying anyone. The Japanese girl apologized and defended that she saw Angel sneaking out, and was concerned, so she followed him.

Then Angel explained that Valentino took an interest in Tsuna and wanted her to be part of his studio as a new star. And she doesn't want to.

But Valentino was not the type to take no for an answer.

"I just want him to leave me alone," Tsuna sighed.

"Well then my dear, maybe I can talk Valentino to keeping away from you, if you would allow me to." Alastor spoke up.

"Why are you offering to help?" Vaggie asked, knowing there had to be a catch.

"No catch! It be uncouth of a gentleman to ignore a young dame in distress. I'll accompany our Persephone to tell deliver her refusal." Alastor said with a hand over his chest.

---------------
That was how Tsuna found herself walking with Alastor to the studio.
Truth be told, she didn't know who to be more nervous of.

Alastor or Valentino?

As Alastor and Tsuna entered the studio, a number of demons spotted Tsuna, letting out wolf whistles, or leering at her. One demon reached for  her, only for Alastor to pull her close to him with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Ignoring the 'activities' of the place, the two made it to Valentino's office. It was rather spacious, and it even had a large bed. Tsuna shook her head, not wanting to know what happened on it.

Valentino grinned as he saw Tsuna, but it twisted into a frown when he saw Alastor.

"The Radio Demon. What brings you here?"

"I believe there's been a Grievous mistake regarding Miss Tsuna. She's  underage, meaning she can't work in your studio. I merely came along to clear all this up." Alastor said with a dark grin. "In addition, she's also working for the hotel as she rehabilitates as well."

"It's also why I'm here. I came to properly turn down your offer." Tsuna said as she steeled her nerves.

Valentino looked surprised at her attitude. Prior she was a little timid, but she showed some backbone now. He wondered if it was an act until he saw an orange glint in her eyes.

He felt a twinge of the same sensation he felt a few days ago. It came from her!

He grinned. "Very well. I'll back off...for now. I may be called a lot of things but I'm not stupid enough to try to attack a place under the royal family's control. But, my offer will still be available..."

As Alastor and Tsuna left, the Radio Demon was suspicious of the sudden attitude change. He'd have to keep an eye on him.
----------------
Next Alastor offers to take Tsuna to a café. Should she meet Mimzy or Rosie and how should they act around Tsuna?
Plz comment!