Chapter 6: Class 1-A

Third Person POV

Izuku was a little scared, standing in front of the huge 1-A door. He was holding onto Aizawa's hand like it was life itself.

"Izuku, please loosen your grip a little. I'm losing circulation." Aizawa muttered.

"O-oh, I-I'msosorryIdidn'trealizethatIwascutt
ingoffyourcirculation.WhatifImadeyourhandblueorpurpleorsomethingandyouneededtocutitoff..." Izuku started muttering incoherent words.

Aizawa pushed the door open and came into the usual lively classroom.

"Good morning Mr. Aizawa!" A brunette greeted. "Oh! Who is that?" It was like meeting Midnight all over again, except times twenty.

"Everyone return to your seats." The few people who weren't hurriedly complied. Everyone was curious about this green bean that suddenly appeared.

"This is my son Izuku. He is a new member of our staff. Please don't startle him. Introduce yourselves. Bakugou try not to swear." Bakugou scowled and muttered a "whatever." Aizawa climbed into his yellow sleeping bag and didn't move for the rest of the class.

Meanwhile, the girls went up to Izuku and introduced themselves.

"Hello Izuku! My name's Ochaco Uraraka!" The brunette crouched down and held out her hand.

"H-hello Ocha-san." Izuku put his shaking hand into Uraraka's. The girls squealed. "He's so cute!"

"My name's Momo Yaoyorozu." A black haired girl said. "That's Kyouka Jiro," she pointed at a girl with headphones on her earlobes, "Tsuyu Asui," she pointed at a girl who looked like a frog and had her tongue sticking out, "Mina Ashido," she pointed at a pink skinned girl with horns, "and Toru Hagakure." She pointed at some floating clothes.

"N-nice to meet you Momo-san, Jiro-san, Tsu-chan, Mina-chan, and Toru-chan." Izuku squeaked. "A-and if you don't mind Toru-chan, I-I have a question for you."

"Ask away!" Hagakure's sleeves moved upwards.

"U-umm, since you're invisible, alllightparticle
stravelthroughyiuandIwaswonderingsincelightwillalsopasstheoughyoureyes,canyouseethingsandnotjustlightparticlesand..." Izuku started muttering so fast no one could keep up.

"Umm, I lost him at 'all light particles travel through you'." Hagakure's clothes turned towards the other girls. "Did anyone else get what he said?"

"Yeah same." Jiro's face looked strained. "I can hear him muttering perfectly fine but I can't make out any words."

"Hey, Izuku?" Uraraka put a hand on Izuku's shoulder, causing him to stop muttering and jump a little. "Can...you repeat the first part? Slowly?"

"Oh, sorry. It's a habit of mine to mutter." Izuku mumbled then said in a clearer voice, "I was saying, all light particles travel through Toru-chan and I was wondering can she see anything because light must also travel through her eyes."

If Hagakure's face was visible, it would probably have shown a face of shock and confusion. "I can see things perfectly fine." Hagakure said after a pause.

"Butthatdoesn'tmakeanysensebecausethelighttravelingtheoughyourretnashouldn'tbeabletocreateimagesorcolorso..." Izuku started muttering again.

"Do we all agree that Izuku's probably a genius, because I don't get anything he is saying?" Mina said. It was followed by a chorus of 'yes'es.

"You're doing it again Izuku." Uraraka giggled.

"O-oh sorry Ocha-san. I'm trying to break the habit b-but it's hard to." Izuku said nervously.

"I think it's cute. Kero." Tsuyu said.

"Agreed." Mina nodded.

"Hello ladies." A small guy with purple orbs for hair walked up to them. "Hello Izuku. I'm the hottest guy here, Minor-"

"Let's introduce you to everyone else!" Momo hurriedly pushed Izuku towards a yellow haired guy with a black lightning bolt, and a guy with red hair and sharp teeth, who were trying to get the guy Aizawa called 'Bakugou' to go and talk with Izuku.

"Hey man! I'm Eijiro Kirishima!" The red haired guy waved to Izuku, who waved back shyly.

"I'm Denki Kaminari! That guy is Katsuki Bakugou!" The yellow haired guy pointed to Bakugou.

"SHUT UP PIKACHU!" Bakugou yells at Kaminari, startling Izuku.

"C-can you make K-Kacchan stop yelling?" Izuku whimpers.

"Bakugou," a guy with tape dispenser looking arms taps on Bakugou's shoulder. "You're scaring Izuku."

Bakugou gritted his teeth.

"I'm Hanta Sero by the way." Sero smiled at Izuku. My friend over there is Tokoyami Fumikage." He waved his hand towards a bird headed guy who was talking to a shadow bird thing coming out of his chest. "My other friend over there is Mezou Shouji." He waved his hand at a guy with bat like wings for arms, and a mask covering most of his face.

"N-nice to meet you Sero-kun, Toko-chan, Mezo-kun, Kami-kun, Kiri-chan, and Kacchan." Izuku flashed a small shaky smile.

"Don't call me 'Kacchan'." Bakugou gritted out.

"B-but your name's too long!" Izuku wined.

"It's okay Izuku. You can call him whatever you want." Kaminari said to Izuku. "He's always like this."

"O-ok then Kami-kun."

"How is Izuku settling in?" A guy with glasses came up to the group.

"Good! This is Tenya Iida, our class representative." Kirishima gestured to Iida.

"H-hello Iida-san." Izuku held out his hand like Uraraka did. Iida took it and nodded.

"Aoyama! You should stop sparkling and come over here to meet Izuku!" Iida chopped his arms up and down.

"Bonjour, Izuku! Je suis Yuuga Aoyama!" (Hello Izuku! I am Yuuga Aoyama!) Aoyama's sparkles sparkle brighter.

"Bonjour, Yu-kun. Es-tu originaire de France ou du Japon?" (Hello, Yu-kun. Are you native to France or Japan?) Izuku replies with French. "Aussi, pourquoi brille-tu?" (Also, why do you sparkle?)

"Your French is fantastic. I am naturally sparkling." Aoyama's sparkles flare brighter. "You can be sparkling with me!"

Izuku was very confused. "W-what do you mean by sparkling?"

"Be at the top, shining over the world! Your natural sparkles are brighter than mine!" Aoyama finishes with his hands in the air.

"O-ok?" Izuku backs up a little and accidentally bumps into someone. "O-oh I-I'm so sorry!"

A guy with a tail looked startled, then relaxed. "It's alright Izuku! I'm Mashirao Ojiro!

"S-sorry Oji-san." Izuku apologizes again.

"Izuku! I believe there are still three people you have not met." Iida says. "Those three over there are Kouji Kouda," he gestures at a guy with a rock looking head, "Rikidou Satou," he gestures to a muscular guy, "and Shouto Todoroki." He gestures to a heterochromic guy with half red and half white hair. "They are the quietest in the class."

"O-oh. Nice to meet you Kou-san, Satou-kun, and Shouchan." Izuku starts shaking a little, not used to all the attention.

"Oh, it's time for lunch!" Kaminari gets up from his seat after a bell rings. "Izuku, I'll show you to the lunch room. Lunch Rush's food is amazing!" Kaminari takes Izuku's hand and pulls him along.

"O-ok Kami-kun, but I-I don't like all the attention." Izuku jogs a little to keep up with Kaminari.

"It's ok, no one will pay attention to you." Kaminari reassured him. "Can I call you Izu? Izuku's a long name too!"

"Sure!" Izuku happily runs along with Kaminari.
————————————————————————
Word Count: 1159