Chapter 12: Dilemma

Word count: 523

Izuku's POV

Izuku nervously knocked on the huge door of class 1-B just as Nezu told him to. There was a moment of silence before Vlad King opened the door and greeted Izuku with a smile.

"Ah! Izuku! I was told to anticipate you today!" Vlad King stepped aside to let Izuku come inside.

Izuku nervously fidgeted with his hands behind his back as he scanned the room. Class 1-B stared back. Kendo smiled and gave him a little wave.

Feeling a little more brave, Izuku stopped fidgeting with his hands and said in a slightly trembling voice, "Hello, my name is Izuku."

"As a request from Nezu, please be kind to him and help him get more comfortable." Vlad King glanced at the clock on the wall. "There's only a few minutes until the end of this period so I suppose you can all relax."

Class 1-B's reaction to Izuku was similar to class 1-A's. Introductions, and many 'aww's were passed around. Monoma came up to Izuku and asked for class 1-A's weaknesses with a very scary face, but other than that, it was chill.

Class 1-A stole back their green bean during lunch. Aizawa didn't stop them, so the class figured it was fine.

Nezu's POV

Nezu was excited to say the least. It took hours of tracing back the orders, finding the correct island, and trying to get the map to show as many details of said island to finally find the facility where Izuku might have come from.

"A group who call themselves the White Ravens, funded by the government in exchange for advanced medicine." Nezu said aloud to himself. "Not much more than that."

Aizawa's POV

Nezu called Aizawa to his office after making sure Izuku was settled in the infirmary.

"I may have found our target." Nezu said, barely able to contain his excitement. He slipped a single sheet of paper to Aizawa.

"This is it?" Aizawa said, surprised. "I thought there would be more."

"I tried." Nezu sighed. "But it was all I could find."

Aizawa skimmed over the small paragraph on the paper. An image of a large cluster of white buildings in the middle of a forest took up half of the rest of the page.

"Why not ask Izuku himself for more information?" Aizawa lifted an eyebrow.

"That's my dilemma." Nezu sighed again. "When I talked to him yesterday, he tensed up when I mentioned the drug. Not to mention, his development for trypanophobia (fear of needles/injections) and nosocomephobia (fear of hospitals) also came from this place. I don't want to trigger any more panic attacks or trauma."

Aizawa stared at the picture on the paper. "Sometimes," he began in a quiet voice. "We have to do the wrong things, for the right reasons. They did unthinkable things to my son, and probably other children." Aizawa unclenched his fist. "It really hurts me to see Izuku so panicked and hurt, but..."

Nezu was silent for an eternity. "You are his guardian. It would only be fair if it was up to you." He finally said.

"I..."
————————————————————————
Y'all, I'm alive.

Sorry for the long hiatus. My sleep schedule got so messed up, and school was bearing down on me, and I basically lost motivation (but not ideas).

I will now start updating again, but less frequent than before.

Also, season 5 isn't out yet, and I don't read the mangas (sadly), so I don't know much about class 1-B. Sorry if you wanted more action on them, but I really can't take much from just the School Festival.

Also, sorry about the short chapter.

Thank you for understanding again.