𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. the assasins order

CHAPTER EIGHT
| the assassins order

Julina woke up to an empty bed, she had felt the unbearable betrayal when she did.

Her eyes wandered around the room, trying to ease her hurting heart. She saw the lion on Robb's face at their ceremony, he seemed happy, he seemed in love. Perhaps she had been dreaming and Robb had been disgusted by marrying a Lannister. Maybe she was only blind.

With a sigh she stood up and grabbed her nearest coat and put it on. The sun was lightning the chambers to the point Julina had to cover her eyes.

There was no reason to be sad, not at a day like this.

"My Queen?" Said a voice that Julina recognized instantly.

Julina turned around and pulled her coat tighter around her body, "Call me Julina Katya. I have told you this," she said meekly, trying to get her mind off of her morning.

Katya glanced at the bed, probably expecting to see the king sleeping. She glanced back at her and sent her a pitying smile which Julina wished she did not. She only wanted to forget.

"Why don't we take a walk Julina? It is the perfect weather,"

Julina thought about it, not in the mood to walk outside where everyone could see her. But she merely shook her head and made her thoughts vanish.

Maybe a good walk was exactly what she needed.

━━━

"Julina!"

Julina and Katya turned around at the sound of the shout. They had been walking for a good couple of minutes before stopping at Wintertown.

They had met the people of Winterfell, some were nice and some other were rather . . . bashful. But her heart had warmed when she saw a child waving at her excitedly. She had waved back and given her mother a few coins to help her and her daughter.

"Robb?" She questioned confused. Why was he here? But the cold bed made it through her mind again, forcing her to remember that he had left her all alone.

He let out a strong breath after riding fast on his horse. It seemed like he was in a hurry to see her.

"You cannot just give me such a fright. I am more then happy to escort you to Wintertown,"

Julina furred her brows, "Katya accompanies me along with two Stark guards," she said pointing to the two guards standing a couple of steps behind her.

"I will be more assured on your safety if you were with me," Robb tried. It seemed like he was afraid of her well being. Why did she wake up alone in their bed after all the connection Julina thought they had?

"I missed you in the morn," Julina said simply, her arms crossed over her chest.

Robb's face turned confused before a moment got conflicted. "I'm sorry for leaving. I had an important issue to discuss with the lords,"

Julina mentally cursed herself. And all those accusations for nothing? She had been stupid, expecting Robb to despise her when he was clearly trying to make her more comfortable.

Her face got red but hid it, "Of course, I understand,"

"Walk with me?" Robb asked, extending his arm out for her to take. She nodded and accepted the gesture and locked her arm on his. Katya walked behind them, just a few steps further from the guards.