𝐢𝐢𝐢. arriving at winterfell

CHAPTER THREE
| arriving at winterfell

Miles of rolling hills, lush forests and genre rivers spread before her. The thing that had Julina's attention though, was the great towers of Winterfell rose towards the sky like great stone trees, as the banners of House Stark fluttered in the wind sending shivers down Julina's spine. She could only stare in amazement at the wondrous sight before her.

The wagon pulled off to the side, allowing Selene to view the dozens of people lined up in the inner courtyard. Robb stopped his horse and dismounted, walking towards the wagon and giving her a gelding arm, which made Julina send Robb a smile. She watched the crowd shift uncomfortably at the sight of her.

Her eyes wandered over two small boys that stood beside what Julina thought to be a Maester. Before she could study them more the boys quickly darted forwards, both boys embracing Robb with all their might. Her heart warmed at the sight as she now understood who the two little boys were. They were Starks, Bran and Rickon Stark.

"I thought you would never come back Robb!" Bran cried, burying his head deeper into the crock of Robb's neck.

Julina saw a small tear escaping Robb's eye. "I am here now Bran."

Her eyes caught the wide gaze of Catelyn Tully. She had run forward and taken both her sons into her embrace. It was hard not to watch, the sight was really heartwarming. She didn't notice when Robb tugged gently at her hand gesturing her to the Maester.

"Maester Luwin, it is really good to see you again." Robb said with a smile that the Maester returned.

"Of course, your Grace. I have missed both you and your mother dearly. But I must say the little lords have kept me company."

Robb brought her forward with a hand laying on her shoulder assuringly. "This is Lady Julina Lannister, my future wife and Queen."

Julina felt heat wash to her cheeks, she had not grown used to being called someone's future wife, let alone Queen.

"It is my pleasure to finally meet you, my Lady." She had though the Maester would not be fond of her as it was her family who killed off his liege Lord. But it seemed like Maester Luwin was a good man as he send her a smile almost out of pity.

Julina bowed to show politeness to the man Robb considered a good companion.

Robb gave her his arm which she accepted and walked her around Winterfell.

━━━

"Do you like this one better, my Lady?"

Julina didn't realize she was being talked to as Katya waved her hands in front of her face causing her to blink and let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry, Katya. What did you say?"

She gestured to the wedding gown Julina was wearing. "I asked if you liked this gown better then the last one."

For hours they had tried on wedding dresses and that was a great lot of pain to Julina. She had not paid any attention towards the dresses she had tried on, simply because they didn't interest her.

Julina looked down at the dress she was wearing. "It is pretty, but I don't know if I favor it."

Katya became still for a moment before running towards Julina's trunk. She furred her brows, she had no idea of what she was doing.

Walking back, she noticed Katya holding a stunning wedding gown. Yet, this one was not pink or red or any color, this one was pure white. She didn't realize her hands had touched the silk fabric of the dress. Her mouth was open in amazement.

"I love it."

(warning) might be some spelling mistakes