she falls asleep on you

Chaewon yawned and laid her head down on your lap. With tired eyes, she gazed up at you and sent you a small smile when she saw you already staring down at her.

She's a busy girl, but even more so these days with all she's got planned. From interviews to photoshoots to hours spent in practice and in the studio, she's worn out and drained of energy.

You could tell by the look in her heavy eyes and the way she dragged her feet when she came into the bedroom a moment ago.

"How was your day?" You asked. Because despite how tired she is, you know she works hard and loves what she does.

She deserves only the best, an endless amount of good days.

"It was good. Thanks for asking." She mumbled and then scrunched her nose up happily when you peppered kisses across her forehead, just to see her smile. "Missed you though."

She leaned up and puckered her lips, impatiently anticipating the taste of your lips.

You leaned in and laid a peck onto them. You could tell she was tired, so you wanted her to get some rest.

You pulled away after the peck, but it wasn't even close to being enough to satisfy your lovely girlfriend, who shook her head and deepened the kiss for a sweet moment.

Your heart fluttered when she sent you a sleepy smile as you pulled away.

"Lay down, baby," you mumbled and gently pushed her head down onto your lap. She hummed contentedly as you began to play with her hair, twirling her soft locks around your fingertips. "Go to sleep. You're tired, you deserve some good rest."

"I'm not tired." She tried to say, but her words fell from her lips in a mumble. She was exhausted. It was obvious, even though she attempted to brush it off. "I wanna be with you."

"I'm right here, Chaewon." You said. "And I'll be right here the whole time, holding you as you sleep. I won't let go."

It wasn't exactly what she meant, but your sweet words still brought a tiny smile to her face.

"I'm only gonna rest my eyes. I'm really not tired."

You shook your head with a laugh, not believing her for even a second. She was already falling asleep. She couldn't try to hide it from you.

"Okay, my love." You chuckled and kissed her forehead a few times. "If that's what you say."

She tiredly nodded her head as she drifted off to sleep. She let out a soft snore before they turned into soft breaths falling from her kissable lips.

"Not tired, huh?" You teased as she slept soundly before laying a kiss on her head.

"You're cute, baby. I love you. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams." You whispered before turning your attention to the tv so you could stay still and let your girl sleep, right there on your lap, where she felt coziest.