disturbing her while she's gaming - part two (requested)

"Good going, Chaewon," Chaewon mumbled to herself as she rubbed her temples.

She tried to wait a few minutes to give you a little space and let everything cool off but the guilt was eating away at her.

She knew she'd crossed the line by reacting the way she had and she should've never said those things to you.

The thought of breaking your heart brought her intense sadness and she got up from the sofa to go and tell you how truly sorry she was.

"Baby?" She said quietly as she knocked on the bedroom door. "Can I come in?"

"Whatever." You grumbled in response.

She opened the door and found you sitting on the bed with your head hanging down.

She made her way over to you and sat down on the bed beside you.

"Baby, I'm-"

"How could you say those things to me, Chaewon?" You asked as you lifted your head to look at her with sad eyes. "I didn't do anything to you."

"I know you didn't, baby I-"She said as she grabbed your hand, only for you to pull away. "I'm so sorry."

"You hurt my feelings." You sadly spoke. "You made me feel so awful."

Your voice cracked and you were tearing up again, which shattered her heart.

"I never meant to hurt your feelings, baby. I know it's not enough but I am truly so sorry."

You sighed as she cupped your cheek and pleaded with you to look at her.

"Can you look at me? Please, darling?"

You did as she asked and looked into her brown eyes.

"I swear, I never meant to hurt your feelings and I never meant to say those things. I was way too into the game. I should've never said those things to you and I feel so awful. What can I do to make it up to you? I just want you to forgive me and know how truly sorry I am."

"I know you are." You said. "I know you're sorry and I know you wouldn't say those things to me because you meant them but they still hurt nonetheless."

"I know, baby and I will do whatever it takes to make it up to you."

You sighed and leaned against her, letting her wrap her arms around you.

"I love you so much."

"I don't bother you? I'm not a pain in the ass?"

"No. Never." She said as she looked into your eyes. "You're my whole world and I love you more than anything."

"Even when I disturb you while you're gaming?"

"Even then." She said with a small smile. "I love you always."

"I love you too. I'm still not sure if I'm over it though."

"That's okay, sweet girl, I understand. You just tell me what it'll take to make things right and I'll do it. Whatever it takes to make things up to you." She said.

"Okay."

"Can I please kiss you, baby?"

You nodded and she put her lips on yours, giving you a quick but loving kiss.

You were still trying to think of what she could do to make it all better but this was a start.

And you know her better than anyone so you know she wouldn't ever mean any of what she said before.

So you were already forgiving her, or, at least, starting to.