teasing her for her mistake on stage (requested)

"There's my girl!" You grinned as Chaewon entered the dressing room, the girls following behind her. "Great show, as always!"

Chaewon plopped down on one of the chairs as the girls all stared at her before bursting into laughter.

"Sorry, but that was hilarious back there!" Yunjin giggled.

Chaewon looked over at you with a pout, hoping you wouldn't tease her for her mistake on stage, too.

But you and Chaewon have a great relationship and you oftentimes make each other laugh and enjoy some lightheartedness.

So it was only a matter of time before you teased her for it.

"It's not unusual to see my girlfriend trending and going viral." You said as you looked at Chaewon. "But this was a hilarious reason for it!"

"Not you too." She whined.

"Oh, come on. It was so funny!" Kazuha said. "You just gave up on it!"

Chaewon shook her head with a grin, knowing everyone's teasing and laughter was just in good fun.

"I need some water." She mumbled.

You grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge for her before holding it out for her to grab, the pose the same as the one where she's supposed to say her original line.

"Chaewon," You said before you began to attempt to repeat the words she'd stammered, making the girls laugh.

"Ha ha, very funny." She said as she took the bottle of water from your hand.

"Oh, come on, darling. It's cute and funny!"

She sighed as she sipped on her water.

"I especially like how instead of redoing it or attempting to try and finish part of it, you just gave up and turned around and started dancing." You grinned, making the girls laugh.

"I didn't know what to do. I've never experienced that before and I felt so defeated!" She laughed.

"I couldn't even try to hold back my laughter!" Yunjin laughed.

You came up behind Chaewon and kissed her cheek softly.

"I'm not even surprised to see that you're trending so high. The video already has so many views!" Eunchae said as she scrolled through Twitter.

"That's the beauty of the internet - that adorable moment will live forever on it." You teased as you playfully poked her sides.

"Great." She groaned.

"Want to watch the video?" Sakura asked, not even giving Chaewon the chance to respond before she pressed play on it to rewatch the moment.

You laughed along with them while Chaewon playfully rolled her eyes.

When it came to an end, your eyes sparkled as you looked at Chaewon.

"Let's watch it again! And again, and again!"

"I'm never going to live this down." Chaewon sighed before laughing along with you all, knowing that it was best to find the humor in it since she'd always be remembered for this.

And though you laughed and teased her playfully for it, you can only hope that she'll look back at it with a smile and a laugh rather than be hard on herself for an adorable mistake.