cuddling after being intimate

"Whoa..." Chaewon said breathlessly before a big smile pulled at her lips as you kissed her neck softly. "That was amazing."

"I know." You smiled before putting your cheek on her shoulder and collapsing on her.

You were just as breathless, feeling your heart race against your chest as you came down from the clouds with Chaewon.

There aren't quite enough words to express just how much you and Chaewon needed that time to be intimate and lost in each other.

You spent the last hour, possibly an hour and a half, just being caught up in each other under the sheets.

Every second was full of bliss and, as always, it was so soft and full of love.

And you cherished every second.

"It's been way too long since we've had quality time together. I missed you, darling."

"I missed you too, baby," You said before stealing a kiss from her soft lips.

She hummed against your lips as you deepened the kiss slightly and her fingers traveled along your back before falling against your hips.

"Are you trying to get me going again? Because if you keep kissing me like that, we won't get any sleep tonight because I won't be able to keep my hands off of you." She teasingly whispered.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" You joked against her lips, causing her to smirk against your lips. "Seriously though, I'm exhausted."

"Tease." She pouted until you kissed it away, making her lips pull into a smile instead.

"We have tomorrow off and nothing to do. Trust me, baby, we can do that a lot more then."

She giggled and kissed your lips a few more times before sighing.

"Okay. If you're too exhausted to be intimate more, you owe me cuddles." She playfully said.

"I'm happy to cuddle you as much as you want." You said before lying down beside her.

She wrapped you in her embrace and you buried your face in her neck as your tired eyes slipped shut.

"I'm so sleepy. You really wore me out."

She laughed happily.

"Good." She smirked. "You wore me out too. We both need some sleep."

"That sounds nice." You mumbled against her skin. "Lots of sleep."

"And then we do it all over again." She joked, making you sleepily laugh against her neck.

"Sounds wonderful."

"Okay." She said before reaching for the blanket, making sure you were both covered up.

The air still gets chilly at night and since you're both still nude, you'll need to cover up and cuddle all night to stay warm.

It was easier and better than getting dressed right now.

"I love you lots." You told her as she kissed your head and tangled her legs with yours.

"I love you too." She said before yawning. "Good night, baby. Sleep tight."

"You too, my love. Goodnight."