disturbing her while she's gaming (requested)

"Babe, I'm home." You said and gave Chaewon a kiss on the cheek as you sat down on the sofa beside her.

You looked at the tv and saw that she was playing her favorite video game.

You laid your head on her shoulder only for her to shrug it as if she was telling you to lift it and keep it off of her shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

"Yep." She said as she concentrated on her game.

"I'm going to go up to bed and watch a movie. Feel like joining me?" You asked as you began to kiss her neck softly.

"Stop it." She said, making you frown.

You pulled away and looked at her with a confused expression on your face.

"Are you upset with me?"

"I'm trying to concentrate, Y/N."

"But all I want is a few minutes of your time, Chaewon. I had a bad day. Is that too much to ask for?"

She took her eyes off of the game for just a split second to look over at you and that's when it happened - she lost.

"Damn it!" She yelled before burying her head in her hands. "See what you made me do? Thanks a lot, Y/N!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." You said as your eyes turned sad.

"I can't believe this! I was so far into the game and now I have to start all over again!"

You were silent, unsure of what to say.

"All you do is bother me!"

"I'm sorry."

"Just go away!" She yelled. "I have to restart this game, thanks to someone."

She grabbed her controller with a huff before she began to play again as she grumbled under her breath.

"Just a pain in my ass." She grumbled.

"You know what? If this precious game is so important to you then fine, play it. I'm sorry you lost and have to start over again. But I didn't do anything wrong. All I wanted was to spend a little time with my girl after a hard day at work but apparently, that's too much."

"Y/N," She sighed.

"No, just forget it. Just play your stupid game." You said before getting up and hurrying upstairs, slamming the bedroom door behind you.

Chaewon turned off the game, groaning as she hung her head and began to feel guilty about the way she'd yelled at you and what she'd said.

She knew that it wasn't going to be easy to get you to forgive her for this one.