she kisses your neck (requested)

You sighed as you unwrapped Chaewon's arms from around you.

"No," She whined before putting them around you tight once more. "Why'd you do that?"

"Because, baby. Look at the time." You said before nodding to the clock on the wall. "We have plans with the girls this afternoon, remember? At three? Well, it's two-thirty now and it takes fifteen minutes to get to the restaurant. We have to get dressed."

She groaned as you managed to escape her embrace.

You sat up and swung your legs over to the edge of the mattress before reaching for your hairbrush.

Chaewon scooted over and sat behind you before gently moving your hair out of the way.

Her lips brushed lovingly across the back of your neck and you couldn't help the soft sigh that left your lips in response.

"I have an idea." She whispered against your skin as she continued to kiss it.

"What's that, baby?"

"Text Sakura and tell her that you're not feeling well and we'll meet up another day so you and I can spend the rest of the day cuddling..." She paused as she began to trail kisses to the left side of your neck. "And making out."

Your heart was starting to race from how amazing her kisses felt on your skin.

You wanted to argue with her about it because you haven't been able to see the girls much lately due to how busy they all are with a comeback just around the corner.

But it was so hard to do when Chaewon was making you feel so good.

"Come on, baby girl. You know you want to." She said before she turned you around and pulled you onto her lap.

She pulled you in for a passionate kiss before laying you down on the bed but after a moment, she pulled away and started to kiss your neck once more.

"Say yes, my love. We can spend the rest of the day just like this." She whispered as she trailed kisses down to your collarbone. "You're so pretty. Let me kiss you forever."

At this point, you were putty in her hands.

There was no way you could say no as your heart fluttered and her lips on your skin brought you so much bliss.

"Okay." You said with a shaky breath.

"You want to stay here and let me kiss your neck all day instead, baby?"

"Yes, Chaewon," You said, moaning softly.

"That's what I thought, baby girl." She said before leaving a hickey on your neck.

"I-I should call Sakura and tell her." You mumbled as you laced your fingers through her hair.

"In a few, baby. Just focus on me for now." She whispered as she began to kiss the sweet spot on your neck; the spot that makes you shake and causes her name to leave your lips again and again.

"Yes, Chaewon," You sighed softly.

"Good girl." She smirked as she kept kissing your soft skin, making you want more.