11

y/n pov
under a tree lays a bench and there we sat there in silence, waiting for one of us to speak up.To be exact i was waiting for jaehyun to speak because he was the only who called me out to meet him.

"How are you love" he said to break the silence between us. although looking directly into my eyes, the way he said "love" made me wanna throw away all the hatred i have for him and just forget and be inlove with him one again. now that i'm with him it made me realise i do miss him.

his smile,
his embrace,
his presence,
the way he spoke..

I snapped out of my thoughts as he called out my name, at this moment all i wanted to do was evaporate. i was indecisive i wanted things to go back to the way it was, just us in love and happy as ever but another part of me wanted to slap him for cheating on me, breaking my heart into a million pieces. I remain quite thinking my decision through until i was ready for my next move.

"yes jaehyun" i finally responded

"y/n what's wrong?" jaehyun asked for once again looking directly into my eyes it made me nervous ngl.

"what do you mean?" i questions back even though i knew the reason but wanted him to do more of the talking.

"y/n you know what i mean, you've be been fucking ignoring me for no reason and you literally pushed my hand a way from you at in front of our  school out of no where then a random boy fucking pops out of no where and drags you away from me and you let him? so please fucking tell me wtf is your problem for fuck's sake i don't wanna play guessing games. " he said to me raising his voice sounding pissed,the soft tone he gave me a while ago was completely gone.

the way he said what my problem was made my blood boil cause i'm literally innocent. it made me so mad that all i wanted to do what's splat everything on my mind, and so i did.

"oh please jae, what's my problem? it's you baby" i said sounding in a way sarcastic or fake.(sassy tone)

"y/n cmon what have i ever done to you? all i've done was treat you like queen and loved you with all my heart" he responded

"oh idk maybe you fucking cheating on me with some ice skater and don't bother saying you don't what i'm talking about because i saw it with MY OWN EYES" i told him raising my voice cause i couldn't contain myself any longer how dare he say he all he did was love me with all his heart when he clearly cheated i couldn't stand the lies coming out from his mouth.

so u turned around and walked away, but he stopped me before i could.

"y/n let me explain" holding onto my hand tightly

i made a step closer to him close enough for me to be able touch his face if i wanted to, i brought my hand towards his face and fixed his hair that had been blown my the wind and looked directly into his eyes

"there's nothing you can explain jae, let's break up" i soft said along with moving away from him

"are you mad? breaking up with me? y/n let me be honest with you i'm the best you could ever have, you won't  find anyone better than me that would wanna be with you." he yelled

what he said was like a stab to the heart but i knew that that what ever he said is completely bullshit cause i know there are plenty of other guys out there who could treat me way better than him

"i already have, have fun with yuna goodbye jaehyun"

she alrdy found one 👀
anyways thanks for reading ice rink :))
don't forget to comment and vote ✨

lmk what u think of the book cause i feel like what i've been writing  complete trash soooo ig give me suggestions on how to improve this book