05

(y/n thoughts)

ugh i hate people who don't even ask nicely when inviting someone. i know i don't usually agree to these rude type of people but today was a day i really didn't feel like being alone so it's not exactly such a bad idea.

y/n pov

lost in my thoughts, i didn't even realise sunghoon was talking to me

"are you seriously daydreaming while freaking walking?" he said to me in an annoyed expression.

"sorry karen, was just thinking." i replied back not even taking a glance at him

"pft excuse me, what did you just call me?"he retorted back

"karen" i answered back, sounding so dead just like him most of the time.

"whatever, who are you thinking about? your boyfriend?" he questioned

"how do you know i have a boyfriend?" i questioned him back

"just guessing" he shrugged

just as sunghoon said that we arrived at the restaurant. we entered the restaurant and a friendly waiter greeted us and directed us to our table. after the waiter took our order he commented that we were such a good looking couple. sunghoon eyes left his phone n we both looked at each other for a second until we started making disgusted face expressions and barfing sounds.

i quickly corrected the waiter by saying that we were just acquaintances.

"we are just acquaintances?" sunghoon questioned me

"yeah what else, did you want me to say strangers?" i uttered back

(sunghoons thoughts : istg the girls head is literally empty. DOESNT SHE KNOW WHAT I ACTUALLY WANTED HER TO SAY i-)

after i said that things just went quiet between us until the food came but then he tried to strike up conversation. he asked me what school i went to, i just told him i went to sopa. he calmly replied with "ohhh" and told me that he was transferring to that school soon. i was pretty shook ngl but didn't give any reaction cause i wanted to give back the same energy he did teehee.

"you're dry" he bluntly said

"i know, i'm doing it on purpose" i retorted

"wayo (why)" he asked

i told him it was he, himself was dry to. he snickered at me and rolled his eyes. but than he stated that his personality was meant to be dry and that i shouldn't act not like myself. i was a bit surprised due to what he said because i never really thought something like that would come out from his mouth.

"why did you ask me to grab food with you?" i asked him

he plainly looked me at before shoving spoon full of rice in his mouth but eventually he did give an answer to my question. i was thinking that he would just say because he wanted to but the answer i got back in return was far from what i expected...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for checking my book out <3<3

please do vote and comment & please vote for sunghoon on iland weverse he rly deserves to debut 🥺🥰🍻

sorry if the past few chapters are lame afff, i SWEARRR more entertaining chapters are coming

ill try to update quicker too teehee