03

y/n pov

i took deep breaths before i grabbed the door handle of the ice rink. i'm back here. its been 3 years , i missed the cold environment and my skates gliding against the ice. the ice rink feels like a second home.

looking around i see new faces, i made my way to the coaches office and see my coach she welcomed me back with open arms and a wide smile. seeing her after so long made me remember the day i told her i wanted to quit figure skating she had one of the saddest expressions i've ever seen on her but she supported my decision along with telling me that i could return back when i feel like it. and now here i am back at the ice rink.

i was rusty thru out my practice but my coach helped me. i was determined to be much better skater. there was a girl, yuna, she was a great skater she made me anxious in the inside i knew she is gonna be one of my biggest competitor in the under 18 female figure skater competition.

skating around, doing some turns and tricks it felt amazing. skating was the most calming thing i could do, it put me to ease. as i was skating backwards and lost in my thoughts, a hand pushed me. strongly making me lose my balance , i figured my ass would just land on the floor but instead my back had bumped onto a skater behind me thankfully he caught before i fell.

"watch where you're going newbie" a guys voice said coldly

when i turned around to thank the person he already took off and all i could see back.i searched for the hand that pushed me by the looks of it, it was her, yuna.

"what's her deal." i muttered silently to myself.

i figured i'd just let it slide since its my first day back and i dont wanna cause trouble the day i came back here. i'm done with practise for today, i grab my things and was ready to leave when i heard a notification, i took a seat back on a bench and see who it was from.

its from my boyfriend, jung jaehyun

@jaehyun babe

@jaehyun what are you up to ??

@y/n hey jae

@y/n im just at home hbu

@jaehyun same cutie

@jaehyun i might go to bed tho been kinda tired

@y/n go sleep thennn

@y/n night night jae *insert kissey face emoji*

@y/n i love you sleepy headd

@jaehyun love u more cutie *insert heart emoji*

chat ended

i lied to him. i just couldn't tell him because i knew he wouldn't like the decision i made. i knew jaehyun wasn't fond of me figure skating but the funny thing is the first time we met was at the ice rink after my figure skating practice.i know he doesn't want me to do it but i cant help it, figure skating is something i've been doing since i was three and stopping it for three years had made me realise i still wanna do it even if that means i have lesser amount of time to do other stuff. i wonder to myself, how long will i keep this away from jaehyun. i smiled sadly on my phone screen which showed a picture of me and jaehyun at a theme park.

sunghoon pov

why is she smiling at her phone like that, whatever it aint my problem and make my way out the ice rink. i see yuna outside the rink leaning on the building. i asked her why she pushed that newbie girl. she just rolled her eyes. i swear to god this girl is on a whole other level of annoyingness.

"i dont know i just felt like, i dont like her and cant you talk to me nicer". she finally spoke

"no i cant" i retorted back

"sunghoon why" she said to me

"because i felt like it" i replied back before walking away from her

i thought to my self, how shitty can a human be ,how can she answer like that without feeling guilty. gosh, she's a brat i cant believe some people actually like her . like how does her boyfriend deal with her. just UNBELIEVABLE. ugh and why did i even try talk to her its all that new girls fault but then again its also not actually her fault. oh whatever. i just not gonna care n go to bed.

she's good, shes only been training for two weeks and shes as good as that yuna brat. now that i'm looking at her properly where have i seen her before this? school? 7e? mars? uh i gave up ive prob seen her walking around here or something.