09

y/n pov

"im fine jennie, dont worry." i told her

she lifted her hands that was covering my eyes and turned me around to look at her. worried was plastered on her face cause she knew how much i really love jaehyun. she herself truly thought we would both be endgame or high school sweethearts. we've been best friends since we were literally in diapers.

as i turn around to where i was originally facing, he was gone, the brown haired cheater was no longer there. i turned back to jennie and ask her if she wanted to walk back home together and ofc she agreed. while we were walking on the side walk in the direction of our house just talking about our day till she told me about her new classmate.

"you know, theres a new student in my class," she told me

"who?" i questioned

"park sunghoon" jennie answered

"he"s so handsome, actually to die for" she continued n giggling a lil

"i mean you aren't wrong but i wouldn't say to die for" i commented

"what do you mean? wait! you've seen what he looks like before? but how could you have already seen him if he just transfered tho." she said

"oh we train at the same ice rink so i've seen him around" i replied

"O MY GOD!!, so you already knew that perfect specimen existed but never bother to tell" she said bewildered as to why i never mention sunghoon to her.

i told her that it wasn't intentional and that i never knew she was interested in guys after her break up with kai cause they couldn't cope with long distance and after that she was not really into being in relationships. everything was chill after that, we changed the subject and so on but i stopped in my tracks.

" y/n, i think i have a crush on the new kid, sunghoon"

---

coming up with a new book, help me decide : 

shoelace- yang jungwon OR jay's little sister - park sunghoon

its been awhile sorry ive been busy with school but im back and ill update more also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K eventho it doesnt seem like much it truly is for me thank u guysss. sry for the short chap too i promise a longer one is coming - new book coming !!

p.s : dont forget to vote and comment hehe <3