06

sunghoon's pov

cause it was your expression after that phone call and..

you're that girl. you're her

flashback

i came back home extremely exhausted and the first thing my mom says to me is that i have to clean my room and if i dont do so i'll be sleeping on streets tonight. ugh i dont wanna do it but as of right now i dont really have a choice do i . i took quick steps on the stairs and in no time i arrive at my bedroom, i twist the doorknob and enter my comfort zone or as my my mom calls it a pigs cage cause of my stuff laying around everywhere and empty energy drink cans along with a pile of undone laundry. in my opinion my room was not that messy to be labelled as a pigs cage.

i begin to start picking up the stuff laying on the floor and put it where it belongs while doing so my eyes felt heavy and was trying my very best keep the open and continuing what i've been doing for the last 15 minutes then i hear my mom calling me so ran down the stairs to her. she told me to arrange the boxes in the garage.

i was just speechless, or possibly ready to punch a wall cause all i wanna do take a nap but i cant say no to her. all the boxes was scattered for some reason it wasn't like that last week, but while arranging the last few boxes on the shelve another box falls to the ground thanks to my clumsiness. thankfully only a few things came out from the box but what caught my eye was a photo album. i flip thru the pages, curious of what pictures my parent have of me but i came across a page that made me froze. on that page i see a picture of me and a girl when i was younger and writing below written by my mom

what was written was "sunghoonie's first ice skating competition and first love teehee!!

it was the first time ive seen that picture and remembered that girl after all these years .. she looked so familiar like ive seen her before, i sat there trying to remember her name then it hit me her name was y/n

i looked at the picture and remember the face i saw just a couple hours at the ice rink. not much of her features had change. it was definitely her. apart of me felt guilty that i didn't notice it was her until i saw the old picture. i unknowing smiled sorta happy that i had re-met the very first person who reached to me when i was shy and timid joining skating classes. i mean i guess there was a reason i grew fond of y/n i thought to myself.

end of flashback -

"what what did u just say" say she asking

i quickly replied with "nothing y/n" and shrugged it off

"i heard you sunghoon it wasn't nothing" she retorted back

"since you're done eating wanna head out now?" i asked her trying to change the subject.

"yea, lets go back to ice rink i left my stuff there" she replied back

as we were nearing the ice rink Y/n whips out her phone possibly waiting for a certain someone text or call. i'm putting my guess on her boyfriend. i asked her, if she's waiting for her boyfriend to text her or something she looked up at me and nodded her head. out of curiosity i asked what her boyfriends name is.

"jaehyun" she replied showing a bright smile just by saying his name and thinking of him.

after a short walk we arrive at the ice rink, i opened the door for her allowing us to enter the ice rink as we made our way down the stairs which was between the benches/seats but halfway she just suddenly stoped and froze there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading this book!!

please dont forget to vote n comment ALSO dont forget to vote for sunghoon on ilandweverse sunghoon's penguins lets try to get him 1st place cause honestly hes so talented and deserves the world. im voting for jay too cause hes my second pick and hes so funny hehe. any jay fans reading this book?