04

y/n pov

some weeks have passed now, nothing new really happened. just me going straight to the ice rink after school almost everyday and yuna bugging me thru out practices. but today made me spring out in happiness cause jaehyun and me were finally gonna spend time with eachother. we haven't had much time together since he's been studying for his exams while im here at the ice rink.

i dashed out the ice rink as the clock strikes 6, practice was over and i was gonna see jaehyun, finally i missed him so much i thought to myself. as i was packing my skates into my bag, my phone rang

it was him.

"hello?" was the first thing i heard as soon as i answered the call.

"hey jae, what up" i replied with a smile on my face

"y/n.." he said softly

"i'm so sorry but i cant make it to our date sorry baby."

"something came up at home" he continued

"oh its okay" i replied back, disappointment ringing in my voice.

"i'll make it up to you, i promise." he spoke again trying to cheer me up

"alright, i understand jae it's okay." i respond back trying to not sounds disappointed.

the call soon ended after we said our farewells and i love you's.

the smiled i had when i saw his name showed up on my phone was long gone.i look down onto the floor lost in my thoughts. i've been so excited all day to go on our date but now its cancelled i'm not sure how i'm suppose to feel. yes, i understand he has a reason for it but lately i felt like we have drifted. just thinking about it makes my eyes teary but then a pair shoes appeared in front of my eyes. i look up to see who it was...

sunghoon.?

ya, do wanna go grab food? he asked me

sunghoon's pov

i was just walking out of the ice rink about to pack up and go but i hear a voice talking. i took a glance around and my eyes spotted the person on the phone. i could hear a bit of the conversation. dont get me wrong tho, i wasnt intentionally eavesdropping i just heard it while packing up. i laughed by myself quietly the reason why y/n was such in a rush to leave was coz of her lover. i cringed seeing her smile so brightly to her possible boyfriend.

just about to exit the area, i took a glance at her one last time before i head home but instead i turned around and walk to where she was. she looked down and i didn't really wanna eat alone so asking her to go eat wouldnt be such a bad idea and so i did.

"pft you're suppose to ask nicely if u wanna invite someone to grab food." she answered to my question

"do u want to or not if not i"m leaving ." i told her my voice sounding emotionless

"sure why not" she replied with a soft smile on her face.