07

y/n pov

i just stopped moving, i stood there my eyes filled with tears trying my best to hold back my tears but they were running down my face at an unstoppable pace. it truly felt like the my world was crashing and there was no way of me escaping. at that very moment all i wanted to do was run away and wish that all of this was a dream. but it wasn't..

jaehyun was in front me kissing another girl

i just couldnt believe what i saw, i couldnt do anything.i had always thought that he loved me as much as i loved  him,i always thought he would be by my side and is someone who would never hurt me someone who would always care and love me.he had even promised me when we first started dating that  he would never hurt me or cause pain towards me cause it would hurt him too but i just witnessed him kissing another girl, he lied to me saying that something at home had happed so he couldn't make it to our date but that was certainly not true he had cancelled our date that i had been waiting for to see the girl he was cheating on with and it happened to be Yuna.

i had an urge to confront him but i couldnt i turned around and ran away from the ice rink but my legs didnt bring that far just far enough for me to exit the area and i just couldnt stand it anymore i crouched down to wherever i was just poured out all my feelings not giving a damn if anyone saw me and thought i was crazy but then i heard footsteps and soon later a cap on my head which covers my face.

"if you're gonna cry atleast cry comfortably" a voice said to me

in which i didnt bother to see who it is cause just by his voice i knew who it was but a rush of embarrassment coz he was literally seeing me break down at some place.

"sunghoon, you can just leave you know" i said to him without looking at him still looking at the floor trying my best to stop crying and get myself together.

he slid down the wall and took a seat next to me on the floor, my crying still going on then he released a sigh and used his hand to lean my head to his shoulders. my body froze due to the unexpected situation but i felt to miserable to do anything i just sat there crying under the cap on sunghoon's shoulder. after awhile i realised what i was doing and moved my head straight again but looking down not wanting to face him.

"what are u doing just go" i said to sunghoon  stuttering all the way.

he got up and i thought he was gonna leave so i said "thank you".

as i said that some hands gently grabbed my shoulder pulling me up making me stand but my legs felt like jelly and he possibly had took a notice of it already as he was still holding onto my shoulders holding me up to make sure i don't drop to the floor. embarrassment rushed thru me i bet he thinks i'm pathetic cause of how wrecked i look right now so i just continued to look at the floor cause him seeing swollen eyes due to crying would be even more humiliating.

"are u gonna stare at the floor till tomorrow" he said which drifted me from my deep thoughts

yet even after he said that i didnt look him in the eye i continued to look down i couldnt bare someone seeing my face at this state.

"are you embarrassed y/n?  he asked me softly
"you don't have too." he continued

him saying that made me feel comforted, made me feel like i shouldn't feel ashamed anymore

"yeah, i was but not anymore." i said to him looking at his concerned eyes. thinking  to myself  how can there be such a side to sunghoon.

"you srsly shouldn't be crying here y/n. idk what's going but this isn't the right place for you to cry and it can be dangerous too since it's alrdy night time. why don't you go somewhere private or home and i'll walk you there too" he said

i replied with a simple nod, and with that sunghoon walked me home until i reached my door step.
-
i sat on my bed, thankfully no one noticed that i was home but thinking of what happed just now the waterworks began and i sat there my tears falling and my thoughts wondering of  what was i gonna do when i face jaehyun.
___________________________________

hello!! sorry the chap took a long timeee but congrats to our ice prince sunghoon for making him debut pls continue to support sunghoon and his group enhypen💞🥺.

please don't forget to vote and comment. THANKS for reading my book and i'm so grateful for 1k reads.