william x reader again

One shot of William(again) from MinakoArisato004! Thank you! also cw: SPOILERS FOR BOTH BLACK CLOVER AND THIS FANFICTION, please be on at least chapter xxx i believe? sorry if it was wrong

the first day I worked on this was November 20th, I AM SO SORRY, I'LL TRY TO WRITE MORE BUT I SERIOUSLY HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING and I don't remember why I said to read those chapters but please read those chapters. again, I apologize for how long this took.

Second Person POV...

He has really messed up this time. Really, really bad. You wouldn't even speak to him. 

He killed the fucking Wizard King, of course, you wouldn't talk to him. (even if he was resurrected) Every time he came near you, you would turn your back to him, just like he had turned his back on the people of the Clover Kingdom. No matter how many times he tried to gain your affection back, it had always failed and it made his heart crack bit by bit.

And so eventually he stopped trying. Of course, you noticed. How could you not? His presence was overwhelming and always made you nervous, but at the same time mad. As the Captain of [Squad Name], (decided by Draco, of course) what were you supposed to do? The entire country thinks of him and his squad as heroes while not realizing what had actually occurred. 

You sigh and wipe your face in exhaustion. These past few weeks have been tiring, with you and your squad going out to protect and rebuild the Forsaken Realm.  You haven't been taking care of yourself, but continuously hold on to what little strength you have left.

Until the very next day where you're on a mission with Yami. 

"Let's go you cigarette-loving freak," you say as you walk away. Yami only takes another puff but other than that, he complies. He still remembers when you were a little squirt that nearly broke his arm when you first joined The Crimson Lions. Walking into the ransacked and destroyed village, you take a look at your surroundings. 

Buildings had been ripped apart, as have families. With Spatial Magic, you could easily send the rubble away, and thankfully, most of it is gone. But you put a hold on that as you see a familiar masked man talking with a young lady. And just what is he doing here?

His face that shows under his mask is flushed and he holds the back of his nape. He holds flowers in his open hand as well. Ah, I see then. You turn away. 

I hope he's happy.

Damn, are you going to hit him?

Shut the hell up Draco, no I'm not going to hit him.

Well, I thought you were mad at him.

I am mad at him you doofus.

Then hit him-

No.

Draco sighs and then his presence slips away. Odd, but you don't question it. He does that sometimes, whenever he needs a break from your stupidity, you know? Yami walks away, not even going to try to talk to you as you stare at William without realizing.

And then he meets your eyes.

First Person POV...

And he looks at me.

And I look at him.

And he looks at me.

And I look at him~.

Third Person POV...

William and [Name] lock eyes for the longest time since his betrayal. He doesn't look away. He doesn't want to. And neither does [Name]. But she does and he sighs and hands the lady in front of him the flowers he made.