𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒

And slowly, ever so slowly... she started to disappear.

Until one day, she was just gone.

But she wasn't gone. Not forever at least. Who knows when she'll be back?

Those alleged gods that abandoned her, time and time again? Hmm... maybe they do.

Or that friend? Yes, her...

"I think it's about time we meet."

A sickeningly sweet smile crosses her face.

The friend that she's loved throughout her lifetimes is in reach.

She can't escape. Not this time.

"We're going to be together forever!"

♫♫♫

"[Name]..." Draco mumbles as he paces to and fro in his room. Something is unsettling, and he doesn't know what it is. But he'll leave it for now and go to bed with those worries in his head.

♫♫♫

More... more, and more, so I can save her!

A desperate duo, working to save their friend - but not just them. Everyone is running to rescue her.

♫♫♫

And in the middle of it all, [Name] yawns. It's been a wild ride and she wants to rest... but she can't even do that. She feels the ominous air and she knows. At least it's over and she can go soon. They must prepare.

But this [Name] will sit, and she will wait. Soon, she will also fade away.

♫♫♫

Another [Name], far from the Eye of the Midnights Sun's base, sneezes. To keep herself on the low, she's been walking and running, and because of her enhanced abilities, she's closer to the noble realm. With some luck, she'll reach Kikka soon and be able to contact her friends.

Another good thing about walking is that she'll be able to collect her thoughts and those memories from her other two lives.

No doubt they'll become important sometime. I wonder though... [Name] sighs and shakes her head. Nevermind that.

...Truthfully, she was wondering if she would survive this life.

♫♫♫

The official end of Arc 3.

Words: 322

Published: December 30th, 2020

Edited:--------