xxxɪɪɪ. ᴜʜ ᴏʜ

fuck you *twerks cutely on toilet*

also this comment

as you can see in my reply, i'm not abandoning the book

as you can see in my reply, i'm not abandoning the book. i have no plans to at the moment, and if you feel like i am, don't be afraid to drop a comment like this! i understand that my updates are really spaced out, so i'm hoping to fix that in due time

i felt so formal and cool writing this

Third Person POV...

Both [Name] and Yuno seem dumbfounded by the kids'-Ajax's- sudden yelling. Ajax sits, fist proudly in the air and his eyes sparkle for the first time.

A few more seconds pass until Yuno slowly turns to [Name]. "So, you're telling me you didn't know his name this whole time? [Name], it's been at least a few weeks now."

[Name] grins sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck with a now sweaty palm. Sure, she may be so much more powerful and all, but Yuno is still a formidable opponent.

"Well, I did ask... earlier today..." Oh, she hates how honest she is sometimes.

"[Name], I thought you were-"

"YUNOOOOOOOO, [NAAAAMMMEEE]!"

Thump, thump, thump,

thumpthumpthumothumpthum-

Yuno's face curls up, clearly annoyed. The expression is only there for a split second, and [Name] almost doesn't see it.

Yuno? Ah, wait. I have Time Magic.

Reversing time with a small wave of her hand, she pays close attention to Yuno's face and finds that he did in fact make such an annoyed face. Odd, but understandable. Asta is annoying sometimes- most of the time.

By the time Asta gets to her room, he's sweating and panting, almost as if he ran all the way from the Black Bulls headquarters.

He might've actually. Yami is a pretty cruel captain, always saying to "Push your limits," and shit. Poor... nah, never mind.

"Asta, welcome to my humble abode. Here, you will see-" [Name] tries to be funny, but Asta grabs her shoulders, shaking her back and forth, effectively cutting her off.

"YOU'RE BECOMING A CAPTAIN OF YOUR OWN SQUAD!!!! IS IT POSSIBLE TO SWITCH- WAIT NO, I SHOULD BE THE CAPTAIN OF MY OWN TOO-!! But there's still so much to learn from Captain Yami- BUT NO!! ANYWAY, HOW?!?!?! AND I HEARD YOU WERE THE NIECE OF-"

At this point, Yuno shuts him up with a wind, since his [Name] was now too dizzy to focus.

Wait... 'my'?