Intermission II

I had memorized every curve of her body, counted every freckle on her face, and admired every stretch mark on her stomach. She was beautiful.

And she was mine.

She whined, attempting to shut her legs.

I kissed her inner thighs, nibbling occasionally and holding her legs open. I loved doing this; taking her past the point of pleasure, pushing her until the lines blurred and she was right up against her limits.

She had already cum four times, and I wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon. Not that she was complaining.

The pad of my thumb rubbed against her heat just hard enough that she could gain pleasure but not enough to get her off.

I looked up to see her usually pale face an unfamiliar shade of red and her jet black hair sticking to her forehead. Her mouth was gaped open and her lipstick was all over her face from our previous make out session. One of her hands was gripping the sheets while the other was tangled in her messy hair. But fuck, did she look beautiful.

My tongue darted out of my mouth, wetting my lips before my head leaned forward. I gathered up her juices, parting her red pussy lips with my thumbs and dipping my tongue deeper into her.

She moaned, soft but drawn out, and I yearned to make her scream. I pressed my index finger into her, immediately slipping in down to the knuckle.

"Greedy little cunt." I murmured, slapping her pussy harshly with my free hand making her gasp and whine. Another finger slid into her wetness and I lapped around them with my tongue.

I loved her bitter taste. It was the same kind of bitter that black coffee had, and that was my go to Starbucks order. The after taste was something sweet though, and it made my senses tingle. I could never get enough of it.

"Still with me?" I asked, looking up at her after I had pushed a third finger into her. She vaguely nodded, whining loudly. I fucking loved seeing her like this; so vulnerable, at the complete mercy of my touch. There was nothing more thrilling.

She was pushing down onto my fingers and whining like she does when she's close to coming undone. I pulled my fingers out and landed a harsh slap onto her cunt, making her jolt and whine even louder at the sudden lack of pleasure.

Her hips thrust into the empty air but I quickly pushed them down, slapping her kitty again. I knew she hated that, but I loved seeing her fall apart.

"What makes you think you have permission to act out now?" I asked, trailing my fingertips up and down her thighs. They were still sensitive from yesterday's punishment.

She squirmed, her bottom lip between her teeth. "Please!" She begged breathlessly, gripping the sheets tighter between her nimble fingers.

"Answer the question, slut." I growled, digging my nails into her thighs painfully. She whimpered, her body beginning to tremble. "Pathetic." I spat, getting up from the bed.

She whined, instantly sitting up as tears filled her eyes. "Wh-where are you going?"

"Well, if you can't obey me I don't see any reason to reward you." I said, beginning to put my bra back on.

"B-but," she whimpered, beginning to sob. "I need it!" Tears ran down her face as she pathetically rubbed her thighs together. "P-please! I promise I'll be good, I promise!"

I tsked, letting my bra fall to the floor and going into the closet instead. I came back with silk rope in one hand and a paddle in the other. She looked up at me, the sadness in her eyes turning to fear instead as she saw what I was holding. But there was something behind the fear, something like excitement, and I knew she would rather have this than nothing.

"Quit whining and lay down." I instructed, my voice coming out as almost predatory. I tied the silk around her wrists and then tied them to the headboard railing. Even when I was punishing her I still used silk instead of regular rope because I didn't want her to hurt herself.

"What's the safe word, princess?" I asked, situating myself between her hips and running the paddle along her bare stomach. She shivered, taking a deep breath. "Grapes."

"Good girl." I praised, momentarily petting her hair before snapping back into character.

I raised the paddle into the air, glancing at the nervous look on her face before bringing it down and hitting her soft skin. She gasped, then whined, but it seemed more like a moan. She always liked the paddle more than the whip, that's why we usually use the whip as punishment. But, we did that yesterday, so I thought I'd mix it up a little.

"Slut." I degraded, the harsh plastic of the paddle coming down on her stomach once more. She squirmed, attempting to get out of her restraints but was unsuccessful.

I dragged the paddle along her stomach, to her abdomen and down to her pussy. I only lightly hit the paddle against her at first, but after a few strokes I went harder, abusing her throbbing cunt.

Personally, I liked using my hand for this activity rather than using a paddle or a whip so that I could feel her wetness in the palm of my hand, but I could settle for this.

I moved the paddle away, opening her folds gently with my index and middle fingers before slapping the paddle against her once more. She screamed, her hips bucking up only to find unsatisfying air rather than the friction she so desperately craved.

I chuckled lightly at her, taking in her wrecked appearance. Even after cumming so many times she was still begging for more. It was amusing, really.

Her pussy was bright red, practically begging for friction or anything of the sort, but getting nothing. She spread her legs wider but I merely landed the paddle onto her once more.

Her face was twisted with both pleasure and pain. I could tell she was trying her very hardest not to make any noise, proven unsuccessful when I shoved two fingers into her heat.

I felt her warmth tightening around me as I thrust my fingers in and out of her roughly. "If you cum I won't let you cum again for another week." I threatened, knowing that she was close.

She whined, attempting to close her legs, but I only held them open as her thighs trembled.

I pushed another finger into her, pushing her as close to the edge as I could. At this point her juices were running down my wrist. "Look at the mess you're making." I shook my head, tsking. "Don't worry, I'll make you clean it up when we're done."

Precum poured from her in large amounts as she attempted to hold off her orgasm, even trying to push me away with her feet at one point but she was too weak.

"I c-can't!" She whimpered, her orgasm taking over her self control as she let herself come undone. Her eyes closed and her mouth gaped open, her body going limp. 

I rubbed her through her orgasm, occasionally leaning down to run my tongue along her.

A few moments later her eyes popped open and she pulled on her restraints. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to I-" She panicked, her body shaking as she cried.

"Hey, it's okay." I said softly, rubbing and kissing her thighs soothingly. Her breath shook as she calmed down. "R-really?"

"You did so good, princess." I leaned up, pecking her nose with my lips. She blushed, turning her head to hide her red face.

"Let's get you cleaned up." I murmured as I untied the silk from around her wrists. She was barely awake, lightly nodding along to the sound of my voice. I gently picked her up and carried her into the bathroom, setting her on the sink and letting her rest her head on my shoulder as I waited for the tub to fill with water.

-

I have absolutely no motivation to write rn so here

Also I've been thinking ab changing the name of this book so don't be alarmed if it's different next time I update :)