Chasing a High in a Hotel Room

•Warning: smut :)•

I pressed the button for the elevator. We stood in silence, stealing glances at each other every now and then until after what felt like an eternity, the doors opened to reveal the small space.

She grabbed my hand and rushed us inside, pushing me against the wall immediately. "Take me to your room." She whispered with a lustful look in her eyes.

I pressed the button for the floor that my room was on before she pinned my wrist to the wall, accompanying the other one.

Her lips met mine again, this time more hungry and filled with need. I reciprocated the kiss just as messily. Our tongues clashed together and fought for dominance until we reached my floor. Luckily at this time of night most people are either sleeping or down at the beach getting drunk so no one interrupted our little make out session.

Her hold on my wrists released and she moved away from me slightly so I could lead the way to my room.

It took three times for the key card to work and the air was filling with more tension by the second but I finally got the door open.

As soon as we were inside she pushed me against the wall, pressing her lips to mine with urgency and kicking the door closed with her foot. She tasted sweet, a hint of pina colada on her tongue.

She wrapped her hand around my throat and deepened the kiss, sliding her tongue down my throat as she applied pressure with her hand successfully cutting down my air supply and making me gasp.

My gasps turned into moans when she moved her other hand down to my crotch area and rubbed lightly.

"I know you're not just wet from the pool." She evilly smirked before moving her lips down to my neck and sucking harshly, probably leaving some marks.

Her arm reached back up and pulled the string on the back of my bikini top before pulling it off completely. She moved her lips down further and used her teeth to play with my nipples, effectively making me moan uncontrollably.

"P-please?" I whined not even knowing what I was asking for.

"Please what baby?" She asked before continuing to lick at the sensitive skin on my chest.

"Fuck me," I begged in a breathless moan.

In the blink of an eye she had me pinned against my bed, undoing the strings on both sides of my bikini and taking the fabric off of me before doing the same to herself.

She kissed me heatedly as a finger pushed into me, my moans muffled by her tongue down my throat.

-

We were both breathing heavily as she laid beside me. Fuck, that was undoubtedly the best sex I've ever had.

She turned on her side to face me and I did the same. Her lips ghosted over mine as we looked in each other's eyes for a few seconds before connecting.

Her hand lightly pressed on my neck bringing me closer and deepening the kiss.

"We should probably clean up..." She quietly giggled.

Her naked silhouette appeared in the moonlight as she stood up, grabbing my arm and pulling me up to my feet.

My legs felt like Jell-O as I stumbled behind her in desperate attempt to reach the shower before I collapsed.

She stepped into the shower and held me up by wrapping her hands around my waist.

"Maybe next time I'll go easier on you," she smirked into my ear before pushing me under the steaming water.

Her lips trailed down my neck until she stopped and sucked on my collarbone leaving a dark purple mark there before she continued to suck on different spots of my neck. Her hands ran all over my body as she lathered soap onto my skin.

She roughly pulled my hair as she rubbed the shampoo in making me bite my lip to keep from moaning.

I watched as she touched herself under the hot water, the sight making me want to pin her wrist against the tile wall and do it for her but she insisted that I don't touch.

My lip was probably bleeding from how hard I was biting it as I watched her move her fingers in and out of herself, occasionally running her thumb in a circle around her clit.

A whine left my mouth as her hand moved faster and she got closer to letting go. I just wanna touch her, pleasure her, twist and curl my fingers inside her until she's screaming from how good I'm making her feel.

Her eyes closed and her mouth gaped open as she came all over herself, a beautiful moan filling the air. She brought her fingers up to my mouth and let me suck on them. Once she took them out she kissed me, tasting herself on my lips. The whole idea simply too much for her as she moaned deeply into my mouth, pushing her tongue in further.