If This is Love I Hope it Lasts Forever

"Monday." She sighed, her fingers playing with my hair as she laid beside me. "Hm?" I hummed in confusion, looking over at her.

"I leave on Monday." She repeated, turning her gaze away from me to grab her pack of cigarettes off of the nightstand.

"Oh, right." I sighed, realizing that was merely two days from now.

She lit a cigarette, putting the pack and lighter back on the nightstand before leaning back onto the bed and inhaling the toxicity.

"Honestly, I don't think I could live with myself if I just let this go." She said, exhaling and tilting her head to look at me.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." I breathed, placing my fingers under her chin and stroking her bottom lip with my thumb.

"Yeah?" Her eyes glimmered and she took another drag of the cancer stick between her fingers.

"Abso-fucking-lutely." I smiled, pecking her lips. It's funny how such small contact can make me feel whole inside.

-

"We have got to stop meeting like this." I woke up to the annoying voice of my sister dramatically sighing.

I opened my eyes to see Kara blushing furiously and covering herself with the blanket.

"Maybe if you bothered to knock, we wouldn't have this problem." I groaned, throwing a pillow in her general direction. I heard a thud accompanied by Kara's giggling and smirked, knowing I had succeeded.

"Maybe if you weren't a horny lesbian, I wouldn't have to worry about knocking." I didn't bother rasing my head to look at her, I knew she had her tongue sticking out of her mouth and her eyes halfway rolled into the back of her head.

I groaned, flinging the blanket off of myself and getting up. My eyes momentarily met Kara's only for her to immediately look away, blushing at my nude state. I smirked, running a hand through my hair a couple times.

"Geeze, at least warn me. This isn't the set of a porno." Mel said, covering her eyes with her perfectly manicured hand. I rolled my eyes, leaning down to pick up a shirt and tossing it at Kara.

"T-thanks." She blushed, slipping it over her head and getting up. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her into me before connecting our lips.

She tasted like cigarette smoke and strawberry chapstick. Something about that taste was oddly appetizing.

"Ugh, are you dressed yet?" Mel groaned, waving the hand that wasn't over her eyes obnoxiously.

"In a minute." I waved her off, pushing Kara against the wall and attaching our lips again.

"I am not waiting for you two to have sex again." Mel wailed, flailing her arm as if it would make any difference.

Kara pushed me away, giggling. "Jeez, you're no fun." I groaned, slipping a shirt over my own head.

"C'mon, I wanna get to the lobby for breakfast before all the bacon is gone." I rolled my eyes at that, wishing I could just flop back into bed but knowing Mel would just drag me back out anyways.

-

Short chapter, just somethin to post :)