Intermission

~unrelated to the story but I wanted to give you something to read while I work on the next chapter. Story line: Melanie and Kara are teenage bestfriends. Mel gets a little hansy while Kara's parents aren't home.

•~•

Melanie placed her hand on my thigh, something that she does often. It's just a mindless gesture, it doesn't mean anything. I relax a little and focused on the movie. We were watching After, a movie about a girl who moves into college and catches feelings for the bad boy on campus who turns out to actually be this super smart guy who likes books. It's a good movie, a little too hetero for my taste though. Although, her roommate is a lesbian and she's totally badass so she makes up for it.

Suddenly I felt Melanie's hand slide up a bit. I tried to brush it off until she moved higher once again, slowly getting closer to my crotch area.

"Uh M- Melanie?" I was starting to get aroused. I shouldn't be feeling like this, especially not for my bestfriend! She's probably just messing with me anyway.

"Am I bothering you?" She asked with no sign that she was going to back off unless I told her to.

Her hand was fully over my panties now. "What're you d-doing?" 

"Shhh, watch the movie." Her fingers started rubbing me through the fabric making me whimper. She was acting so casual, like her finger weren't... There.

Soon enough I was bucking up into her hand as if I didn't have any control over my own body. My hips shuttered as I came, choking on a moan as I did so.

Her fingers slid under the waist band of my panties, running along my clit and collecting my cum in the process. Her digits made their way out from under my skirt and I watched as she brought her fingers to her pale lips and sucked the cum off.

That was quite possibly the most arousing thing that I've ever seen.

"W-what was that for?" I asked, blushing furiously.

"I wanted to know what you taste like," she answered way too casually.

"Do I, uhm, t-taste good?"

She licked over her fingers once more as if she was expecting the taste to still be there.

"Yes. Would you like to know what you taste like, baby?"

This girl is going to be the death of me.

"Sure," I said as more of a question. I've heard eating cum is good for you so how bad can it be?

Her lips met mine suddenly, her tongue intruding my mouth. But I didn't pull away. There was a faint taste of salt and I figured that's what it was like. It wasn't necessarily bad but definitely not as good as she described.

I felt her fingers trail up my torso as they slowly made their way up to my chest. She undid my bra and pulled it out from under my shirt. Her fingers felt cold as she massaged me, making my nipples hard.

A broken moan left my mouth as she continued to toy with me, her tongue moving rhythmically against mine.

Suddenly she pulled away and a whine I didn't know I was holding in escaped my mouth.

I felt exposed when she pulled my shirt off completely and attempted to cover myself with my arms but she grabbed me and pinned my wrists at my sides. She climbed on top of me and also took her own shirt off.

My mouth watered as I looked up at her naked chest. Well, almost naked, she was still wearing a bra.

She leant down and licked a strip from my ear to my collarbone, slightly moving back and blowing on the wet line, making me moan at the coldness on my hot skin. Her lips quirked into a smile and ghosted over mine before she moved farther down and licked at my nipple.

I screamed. Full out fucking screamed.

But she didn't stop, if anything that actually encouraged her. Her perfect lips closed around my nipple before she started sucking, occasionally pulling off to run her tongue around it. Her soft hands reached up and squeezed what wasn't in her mouth. I could feel precum dripping down my thighs causing me to whine.

Finally, she pulled away. Her once light brown eyes were darkened as our eyes met. She kissed me hard before moving between my legs.

"So wet already?" She asked, lightly tsking at me. I merely whimpered in excuse for a reply, knowing that I couldn't talk right now even if I wanted to.

Rather roughly, she pulled off my skirt, leaving me in only a pair of panties. She licked her lips before leaning down and sucking on my clit through my panties. My hips bucked up to their own accord until she forcefully held them down. Her tongue ran along the fabric, eventually coming up to the waist band and pulling it down around my thighs.

She looked up at me, her eyes lust blown and almost black with want. I moaned at the sight, making her laugh slightly.

Her laugh was beautiful and light as air, almost making my stomach turn from how gentle she sounded while looking so hot. She looked away from me, which I was disappointed by, but that feeling soon faded when I felt her tongue on me. She lapped up the precum as well as the nearly dry cum from earlier.

I couldn't help myself, loud moans left my mouth accompanied by small whimpers as her tongue moved in and out of me, going deeper everytime she went back down.

Fuck. There was no feeling like this. It was like eating an ice cream sandwich on a warm summer day and jumping off a cliff all at once. Calm yet exhilarating at the same time.

I tangled my hand in her hair which seemed to encourage her to go faster. I didn't have time to warn her as I came. She didn't seem to mind, her tongue immediately taking in all the cum and swallowing it without hesitation.

"Hmm, you taste so good babe." She said, licking her lips and pulling away. I whined.

She chuckled, taking off the rest of her clothes and climbing back up so that she was laying next to me.

Exhausted, I rolled onto my side facing her and wrapped my arms around her neck, bringing her closer and capturing her lips in a kiss.

"We should do this more often." She stated as she absent-mindedly traced patterns into my hip. I hummed in agreement as I slowly drifted off to sleep in her arms, hearing her heartbeat and feeling safer than ever.