❤️❤️ Kiribaku ❤️❤️

Sorry for the long wait 😅
Anyway this will be a short story about Kirishima x bakugou so yeah if you don't like the ship don't read

Kirishima POV

I was on my way to my boyfriend's house and on the way decided to get some snacks mostly spicy stuff because I knew he loved spicy food. "Can't wait to see my baby" I said looking at a picture we took together and posted on Instagram a year ago, continuing to scroll through our shared Instagram page. Once I payed for the snacks I exited the store and began walking to his house with a big smile on my face.

Bakugou's POV
I had just hopped out of the shower and I'm now beginning to get dressed, tonight was Kirishima's and I 1st Anniversary and I wanted to look good so I wore a black T-shirt, a orange cropped hoodie on top of a black singlet which was tucked into my black high waisted jeans. Once I was satisfied with my outfit I began decorating my bedroom with some fairy lights, fluffy blankets, soft pillows and some plushies. I then switched on my tv and began looking through Netflix for some good movies to watch. After a while Eijiro texted me and I felt those butterflies appear in my stomach like they always do when he texts me.

❤️❤️Kiri❤️❤️

Hi I'm almost there just got some snacks as well

Ok well I'm just picking a movie rn so see you soon

See you soon babe❤️🥰

See you soon shitty hair

I blushed at his simple words and began to get excited over the thought of snacks. I then remembered that he said that's he was almost here. Just as I was about to get up I heard a knock at the door of my house.
"Coming!" I yelled while running towards the door. I opened the door and was greeted with a hug "you look so cute" he said while squeezing me like teddy bear, "you're killing me" I whispered gasping for air. He put me down and smiled "sorry it's just you look so cute" "yeah yeah, you already told me" I said trying to cover up the fact that I'm blushing almost as red as his hair. He giggled and I said "Whatever let's just watch the movie"

"ok cutie" he winked at me while taking the bags of snacks and walking into my room. I shut the door and then began to  walk to my room, lying next to Eijiro who had already set up all the snacks for us to eat. I picked up the remote that was lying on my bedside table and pressed the circle button in the middle of the remote and soon the sound of a movie was playing. I grabbed a plushy and hugged it, getting in a comfortable position to watch the movie.

Author's POV

During the movie Katsuki was getting more and more cuddly soon switching the plushy with Eijiro's arm. Eijiro found this cute and continued to watch the movie while taking little peaks at his snuggly boyfriend.

Katsuki was trying to keep his eyes open, he didn't want to sleep already, it's only the first movie and he felt tired. He did everything to keep his eyes open staring intensely at the screen, blinking his eyes rapidly, opening them wide with his hands, slapping himself, the list could literally go on. He wanted to enjoy his time with his lover not fall asleep after laying next to him for an hour.

Kirishima's POV

The movie had soon ended so I went to grab the remote but I suddenly felt a bit of weight on my left shoulder shoulder so I turned my head to see what it was only to see a cute little blonde sound asleep on my shoulder, if you were quiet enough you could hear his soft little snores. "How was I blessed with such a cute boyfriend, I don't even know what I'd do if I lost him" Kirishima said admiring his lover as he slept. I decided that it was late and I should probably just sleep as well, so I gently pulled the thick blanket closer and pulled it on top of me and Katsuki. I smiled at Katsuki while trying to lay down slowly so that the we could sleep more comfortable. After successfully getting into a more comfortable position, I wrapped my arms around him and brought him closer to me. I smiled one more time at Katsuki before also drifting off into dreamland.

Omg if my future girlfriend/boyfriend does not treat me like Kirishima does with Bakugou I'm going to leave. But like seriously I'm melting omg. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

 ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜