Dance The Night Away- Minabaku

Mina and Katsuki were currently in Mina's room in comfy clothes and making tiktoks. Normally you would never catch Katsuki doing anything like this but when it came to his girlfriend Mina, he just doesn't care anymore. Mina would describe Katsuki as a total Tsundere and a complete softie, which was true but Katsuki would never admit it. Katsuki and Mina were having so much fun they just continued to dance all night, laughing and sharing kisses.

No ones POV

School was just about to finish and all the students were waiting for the bell to go to signal that they could leave, some kids already off their chairs ready to bolt out of the classroom, some staring at the clock, some packing their bags and some just sitting on their chair waiting patiently unlike the rest (*cough cough Katsuki*)

*ring ring* (or whatever the fuck a bell makes idk)

Sounds of chairs being pushed was heard and squeaky shoes sliding across the floor running into the hallways soon fading because of how fast they were running. A loud sigh was heard 'idiots' Katsuki thought shaking his head. Katsuki was now one of the only students left in the classroom besides Mina and some other kids packing their bags.

Mina walked over to Katsuki and leaned down so that she could whisper something into his ear.
"Hey want to come to my room and make tiktoks? I promise I'll never show them to anyone" she said looking at Katsuki with puppy eyes.
"Uh fine but you owe me free food" Katsuki said annoyed
"Deal, see you at 5" she said waving goodbye rushing to get to her room to clean up.
Katsuki shook his head "idiot" he said laughing a little.

Katsuki was now getting ready, he knew that he didn't have to look stylish or beautiful in front of Mina because, well because she was his girlfriend. So he decided to wear and oversized pink sweater that Mina had got for the two to match and he wore some soft, fluffy white shorts and white knee high socks with a strip of pink on it, which Mina had also got him.

He chucked a coat on so that if anyone was walking around outside of the dorms, they couldn't see what he was wearing. He soon got to Mina's room, only walking past two people on the way. He knocked on the door and was almo instantly greeted with a pink haired girl that had the BIGGEST smile on her face. She grabbed Katsuki's hand and pulled him into the room. Katsuki took off his coat while Mina set up her phone so that it would be able to fit the two into the video.

Once Mina was done setting up she ran up to Katsuki and hugged him as if he was gonna die in 1 hour, Katsuki was struggling to breathe and was starting to think that he would die in less than an hour but luckily she let go of him allowing for him to breathe.
"You look adorable babe"
"Thanks......I really hoped you would like it" Katsuki said mumbling the last bit.
"What was that?" Mina said teasing her baby
"N-nothing I just said, I would really hope you would shut up" he said getting flustered.
"Mhm sure" she said laughing at Katsuki as he blushed more.

The two soon started making tiktoks well more like Mina had to teach Katsuki how to do tiktok dances.

*insert tiktok dance* (yeah that's right I'm lazy)

Soon the two were on the floor laughing because of a funny tiktok that was on Mina's fyp. The two had finished dancing about an hour ago and now it was 7:30pm and they were just watching random videos. They were lying on Mina's bed snuggling in a blanket, laughing their asses off.

Now and then Mina would secretly kiss Katsuki making him blush like crazy which would lead to Mina only laughing even more louder. If Mina had lipstick on, you probably wouldn't even be able to see the natural colour of Katsuki's skin on his face because of how many kisses she gave Katsuki. She loved him very much and treats him as her little angel which she must protect, even if he tries to tell her that he's an independent person and can deal with stuff himself, that won't stop her. And Katsuki loves Mina just as much and trusts her with his life even if he pretends to act like he doesn't.

Soon Mina had to charge her phone and they started watching a movie, both still holding each other. They were smiling and some how Mina had managed to make Katsuki kiss her on the cheek. Katsuki was laughing as Mina had yelled at the characters and talking about how stupid they were. Mina began to act like the characters in the movie quoting what they said in funny voices making Katsuki wheeze and soon he joined in.

It was now 10pm and they were already on their second movie. Katsuki was starting to get tired since normally he doesn't stay up this late. Mina knew this, so she told Katsuki to lay down so that he could sleep and he agreed. So now the two were lying down, Mina hugging Katsuki's waist as he rested his head in her neck. Mina smiled as she heard faint snore sounds next to her ear. She looked down and saw Katsuki asleep, he looked so calm and almost angel like. As much as she wanted to pinch his cute cheeks she didn't want to wake him up. She turned off the tv and began to close her eyes. Before she went to sleep she whispered
"I love you Katsuki"

Soon both of them had fallen asleep in each other's arms, smiling and enjoying the company of the other. They loved each other very much and would never plan on leaving one another.

Ok so yeah. Schools started so yeah it sucks anyway hope you enjoyed and hope you have a good night/day 😁