The Dragon King- TodoKiriDekuBaku Part 2

Ok so sorry for not posting this last week, I was busy with school and I probably won't be able to update my book until 2 weeks because the next 2 weeks will be my assessment block and I need to study.

Lol I started this two weeks ago but forgot to upload this so hola people I've just finished assessment block so hopefully I can upload more normally.

But here is the story that's based off of my English assignment

Thump thump, the sound of his heartbeat as he ran. Katsuki had just ran away from the orphanage that he had lived in for most of his life. "Yes I'm finally free from that awful place!" Katsuki yelled while running straight towards the forest that was near the orphanage. But that forest was no ordinary forest it was mysterious and dark, it held many stories, good ones and bad ones but it was said that anyone that enters the forest never had returned and if they did they seemed to have been cursed for the rest of their lives.

Katsuki was walking through the dark forest. He could barely see anything in front of him but he could hear the sounds of whistling and the bushes shake, everywhere he went he felt like he was being watched. Every step he took the sound followed. Katsuki was regretting his choice of leaving the orphanage but he knew that he was already too deep into the forest and if he'd try to go back he would only get more lost. So he kept on going through the forest on the path that was once lit up but now was hardly even seen. The sun was beginning to vanish and now night was nearing closer by the second, it was so dark that Katsuki could no longer even see himself. Katsuki was terrified and was beginning to let his fear take over. He had no sign of where he was going and was completely lost in a pitch Black Forest.

Katsuki was loosing hope and was ready to give up, but he saw a bit of light shining from his right. He turned to the direction of the light and it turned out to be an entrance to what seems to be a cave. Curiosity; something that Katsuki was currently feeling, should he go into the cave or should he rest on a tree until the sun rises? Yeah of course, just like most people, he went into the cave. Katsuki spinning around while walking through the cave, trying to capture every detail of the cave. There was crystals in all sizes and all colours which shone so bright that they lit up the cave.

While Katsuki was walking through the cave he had got so invested into the details of the caves that he seemed to forget that he was walking when all of a sudden he tripped over something. "Ouch" Katsuki hissed, rubbing his head to relief the pain. Katsuki looked back at the direction he had felled from, so that he could curse at the rock that he fell over but he was instead greeted with something that terrified him. He didn't trip over a rock, oh no, he tripped over a dragon's tail. Katsuki slapped a hand over his mouth and tried to stand up with his almost like jelly legs. He tried to walk away when all of a sudden he had felt the ground shake which for some reason made him turn around. The dragon had woken up and unfortunately for Katsuki so did the rest of the dragons that Katsuki had only just realised were there.

"What are you doing here in our cave, Our Territory?" The red and white dragon said obviously pissed with Katsuki's presence
"I-I didn't know that this was your territory I-I thought-."
"Yeah yeah curiosity got to you, well have you ever heard of 'Curiosity killed the cat' little blonde boy?
"Stop scaring him Shoto, he didn't know" A red dragon said from behind him
"Whatever" Who Katsuki now presumed is named Shoto said

Katsuki was about to leave when all of a sudden a green dragon stopped him by placing his foot in front of the exit.

"Where do you think you're going cutie?" Said the green dragon
"Wh-what?" Katsuki said blushing like crazy
"You can't just leave, you entered our territory so now you are no longer allowed to leave our territory" the green dragon replied
"B-but I need to find a place to live" Katsuki said in a worried tone
"Well Cutie, get comfortable because you'll be staying here for the rest of your years" The green dragon said when all of a sudden light swarmed around him and soon there was a green headed boy in the spot that the dragon once was.