Kiribaku

Kirishima catches Katsuki wearing a cute pastel outfit and immediately fell more In love.
Story requested by CharlotteLlama

No one's POV

It was currently a holiday for everyone at UA and all of them were relaxing and hanging out with each other. Katsuki was currently at his house, cooking some sweets. He then felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and saw that his crush Eijiro Kirishima was calling him he started to panic, should he answer or no and what if he gay panicked while talking to him. While he was panicking his thumb decided to have a mind of its own and press the answer button and then Katsuki heard that sweet, happy and funny voice that he loves to hear begin to talk.

"Hi bakubro!"
"H-hi" he mentally cursed when he realised he stuttered
"Hi, I just wanted to ask if I could come over to your place since all the others are out?"
"U-uh sure"
"Ok cool I'll see you soon, byeeeee"
"Bye"

Katsuki immediately hanged up and let out a big sigh of relief but then remembered that he still has flour in his hair from baking. He took off his apron and began to run up the stairs to his room, he grabbed some random clothes without even thinking and then went to the shower. He took off his clothes and hopped into the shower, he turned it on and immediately felt the warm, hot water soak into his skin and relax all his muscles. He then got some soap and cleaned his body until all the flour was off, he then washed the flour out of his hair with some caramel scented shampoo. Once he finished showering he turned off the water and grabbed a towel to dried the water off of himself. He began to put on his clothes and then he heard a knock coming from downstairs so he put on his lip gloss and then rushed down the stairs and nearly tripped luckily his hands were quick and grabbed the rail "why am I so fucking clumsy?" He mumbled to himself while getting back onto his feet and rushing to the door. He put one hand over his heart and let out a big sigh before opening the door with his other hand.

Eijiro's POV

I was so happy that Katsuki agreed to hangout with me. "I can't wait to see him, maybe I can use this as my chance to confess to him" I said with a proud smile. I put on one of my black hoodies and got a pair of my favourite ripped jeans I then decided to put on a red jacket which I put on top of my hoodie and I got a pair of matching red shoes, oh and I put a black bandanna on my hair since I didn't feel like brushing it.

 I put on one of my black hoodies and got a pair of my favourite ripped jeans I then decided to put on a red jacket which I put on top of my hoodie and I got a pair of matching red shoes, oh and I put a black bandanna on my hair since I didn't fee...

(Not my art)
I then got my phone and a pair of flowers that I was going to give to Katsuki when I saw him. I grabbed the keys out of my pocket and put them into the car and started to drive to Katsuki's house. After a while I was at Katsuki's house, I got out of my car and grabbed the flowers and walked up to his front door and knocked on the door. I heard a door open and a bunch of thuds getting closer to the door then I heard a bang as if someone had just fell to the floor and I was a little concerned. I then saw the handle of the door move and I was soon greeted with the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Katsuki was in front of me wearing a striped pink and white crop top that had another white crop top underneath but it had a collar which poked out of the top of the striped crop top, and he had a pair of light high waisted jeans, he also had an adorable pink beret that had a bit of white at the bottom. I thought he couldn't get any cuter but damn was I wrong, the sight was breathtaking and I couldn't believe I got to witness it in front of my own two eyes.

 I thought he couldn't get any cuter but damn was I wrong, the sight was breathtaking and I couldn't believe I got to witness it in front of my own two eyes

Omg bakubaby is so cute 🥰

I was then snapped out of my trance when I heard his cute voice. "Kirishima are you ok?" He asked "ye-yeah, wait did you just call me Kirishima?" I asked with confusion but a big smile on my face. "N-nO!" He yelled with a lit pout which was so adorable "omg your so cute" I squealed almost sounding like a girl. I hugged him and squished his cheeks. He tried to get my hands off of his face but there's no way I'll let him do that. "KiRiShiMA~" he whined while stomping his foot like a 3 year old throwing a tantrum because of not getting the chocolate they asked for. "Fine fine I'll let you go" I said while releasing his cheeks from my grip. "Hmpf" he pouted and made a cute angry face and then turned around to make sure that his back was facing my way.
"Oh come on don't be like that" I said while letting out a laugh. He didn't reply so I got behind him and lifted him up by his waist, he let out a squeal and I laughed again at his cute actions. I turned him around so that he was facing me and then rested his legs around my waist. He tried to look away but I grabbed his chin and made him face me again.

"Katsuki Bakugou, I need you to be serious and completely honest right now" I said and he looked at me with a confused face but he nodded and then I continued my sentence "well I came here to hangout but I also came here to ask you a very important question and that question is something I've wanted to ask for a while." Katsuki looked more serious and a bit nervous "Bakubro I know this is random but I really like you and although you might not feel the same I really hope you can understand my feelings for you" I said a little more calmer than before. He seemed to smile at my statement and then something I never expected happened, his lips were on mine and after a few seconds I kissed back with happiness but after a while he broke the kiss for air and then said "I love you to my stupid red haired idiot" his smile made me felt more happiness than I've ever felt. I kissed him again and then placed him on the floor and grabbed his waist and pulled him into a big hug which he returned. He soon asked "so can we be boyfriends now?" "Yes of course we can" I replied with a large smile. And that's how I made my beloved cute angry Pomeranian boyfriend mine"

Omg I nearly made myself jump out of the window because of how cute this was and because of how long it took😭. Anyway I'm really happy with this and thx CharlotteLlama for the request. Hope you guys have a good night/day bye 👋🏻